◆英語タイトル：Prescient Therapeutics Ltd (PTX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd (Prescient Therapeutics), formerly Virax Holdings Ltd, is a biotechnology company which develops novel medicines for cancer treatment. The company is investigating OmniCAR, an immune receptor platform that controls T-cell activity and multi-antigen targeting with a single cell product for combined approach to formulate novel chimeric antigen receptor T (CAR-T) to treat cancer and other diseases. Its pipeline products include PTX-100, a compound which blocks geranylgeranyl transferase-1 (GGT-1), a cancer growth enzyme; and PTX-200, a novel PH domain inhibitor that obstructs protein kinase B or AKT signalling, which develops breast, ovarian cancer and leukemia. The company’s OmniCAR platform is built on technology licensed from University of Pennsylvania and SpyTag/SpyCatcher binding system licensed from Oxford University to develop improved CAR-T approaches for treating cancer and solid tumors. Prescient Therapeutics is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 18,2021: Prescient announces internal OmniCAR programs for three next-gen CAR-T therapies
Dec 17,2020: Leading International Blood Cancer Specialist Professor H. Miles Prince AM joins Prescient Scientific Advisory Board
Dec 09,2020: Prescient extending testing in COVID-19 antiviral screening program with Doherty Institute
Oct 20,2020: Prescient Therapeutics : September 2020 quarterly update and Appendix 4C
Oct 12,2020: Shedding Light on Prescient Therapeutics’ (PTX) personalised cancer treatments
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Prescient Therapeutics Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Prescient Therapeutics Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd – Key Information
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd – Overview
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd – Key Employees
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd – Major Products and Services
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd – History
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd – Company Statement
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd – Business Description
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd – Strengths
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd – Weaknesses
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd – Opportunities
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd – Threats
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd, Key Information
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd, Key Ratios
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd, Share Data
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd, Major Products and Services
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd, History
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd, Key Employees
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd, Other Locations
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd, Subsidiaries
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd, Key Competitors
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd, Annual Ratios
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Prescient Therapeutics Ltd (PTX)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら