◆英語タイトル：Poxel SA (POXEL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Poxel SA (Poxel) is a biopharmaceutical company that focuses to develop drugs for metabolic diseases. The company’s pipeline product portfolio includes Imeglimin, which is developed to target mitochondrial dysfunction, for the treatment of type 2 diabetes; PXL065, a mitochondrial pyruvate carrier, and PXL770, an adenosine monophosphate-activated protein kinase, for non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) and metabolic diseases; and PXL007, for hepatitis B. Poxel is also developing earlier-stage programs, which includes deuterated drug candidates for the treatment of metabolic, specialty and rare diseases. It works in partnership with Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma, DeuteRx LLC and Roivant Sciences to research and develop products for metabolic disorders. The company is a spin-off from Merck Serono. Poxel is headquartered in Lyon, France.
Poxel SA Key Recent Developments
Feb 12,2019: Poxel announces fourth quarter and full year 2018 financial update
Nov 26,2018: Poxel Announces Initiation of Part 2 of Phase 1a Study for PXL065, which is being Developed for the Treatment of NASH
Nov 12,2018: Poxel Presents Promising Data for PXL770 and PXL065 for the Treatment of NASH at the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases Meeting
Oct 16,2018: Poxel reports third quarter and nine months 2018 financial update
Oct 08,2018: Poxel Announces Completion of Patient Enrollment for TIMES 2 Trial in Phase 3 Registration Program for Imeglimin, an Investigational Therapeutic Agent for Type 2 Diabetes, in Japan
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Poxel SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Poxel SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Poxel SA – Key Information
Poxel SA – Overview
Poxel SA – Key Employees
Poxel SA – Key Employee Biographies
Poxel SA – Key Operational Heads
Poxel SA – Major Products and Services
Poxel SA – History
Poxel SA – Company Statement
Poxel SA – Locations And Subsidiaries
Poxel SA – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Poxel SA – Business Description
Poxel SA – Corporate Strategy
Poxel SA – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Poxel SA – Strengths
Poxel SA – Weaknesses
Poxel SA – Opportunities
Poxel SA – Threats
Poxel SA – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Poxel SA – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Poxel SA, Key Information
Poxel SA, Key Ratios
Poxel SA, Share Data
Poxel SA, Major Products and Services
Poxel SA, History
Poxel SA, Key Employees
Poxel SA, Key Employee Biographies
Poxel SA, Key Operational Heads
Poxel SA, Other Locations
Poxel SA, Subsidiaries
Poxel SA, Key Manufacturing facilities
Poxel SA, Key Competitors
Poxel SA, SWOT Analysis
Poxel SA, Ratios based on current share price
Poxel SA, Annual Ratios
Poxel SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Poxel SA, Performance Chart
Poxel SA, Ratio Charts