◆英語タイトル：PostNL NV (PNL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Transport and Logistics
PostNL NV (PNL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
PostNL NV (PostNL), formerly TNT NV, is a provider of postal and logistics solutions. It delivers goods and mails in the Netherlands. The company offers delivery of mail, data and document management and parcels of varied sizes, including small, large and special. It also provides services such as shipment tracing, compensation in case of loss or damage and package through dispatch software or integrated labelling software. It provides services to a wide range of customers in several industries such as residential, industrial and commercial industries. The company has operations in the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, and other countries in the Europe and rest of the World. PostNL is headquartered in Hague, Zuid-Holland, the Netherlands.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
PostNL NV – Key Facts
PostNL NV – Key Employees
PostNL NV – Key Employee Biographies
PostNL NV – Major Products and Services
PostNL NV – History
PostNL NV – Company Statement
PostNL NV – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
PostNL NV – Business Description
Business Segment: Mail in the Netherlands
Business Segment: Parcels
Geographical Segment: Rest of Europe
Geographical Segment: Rest of the World
Geographical Segment: The Netherlands
PostNL NV – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
PostNL NV – Strengths
PostNL NV – Weaknesses
PostNL NV – Opportunities
PostNL NV – Threats
PostNL NV – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
PostNL NV, Key Facts
PostNL NV, Key Employees
PostNL NV, Key Employee Biographies
PostNL NV, Major Products and Services
PostNL NV, History
PostNL NV, Subsidiaries
PostNL NV, Key Competitors
PostNL NV, Ratios based on current share price
PostNL NV, Annual Ratios
PostNL NV, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
PostNL NV, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
PostNL NV, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
PostNL NV, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
PostNL NV, Ratio Charts