◆英語タイトル：Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd (POLXF) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd (PPL) is a manufacturer and marketer of pharmaceutical intermediates for human and veterinary pharmaceutical markets. The company manufactures and sells bulk quantities of dextran and derivative products. Its dextran and its derivatives can be used as adjuvants, emulsifiers, carriers and stabilizers in pharmaceutical and cosmetic preparations. PPL develops dextran sulphate, a polyionic derivative of dextran, which is used in lipoprotein, enzyme and cell interaction, cosmetic applications, artery factor agent, and blood coagulation factor agent; and iron dextran, a ferric hydroxide and a dextran derivative used to prevent and treat neonatal anemia in pigs. The company also provides deae dextran, a water soluble polycationic derivative of dextran that finds application in protein stabilizer, serum cholesterol reducer, hypercholesteremia in adults, and vaccine adjuvant. PPL is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd Key Recent Developments
Dec 17,2018: Polydex Pharmaceuticals reports 3rd quarter financial results with consistent year over year sales
Dec 17,2018: Polydex Pharmaceuticals names David Jamestee as new CFO
Dec 10,2018: Dextran Products Wins Awards for Water Conservation Efforts
Jun 15,2018: Polydex Pharmaceuticals Issues First Quarter Financial Results
May 01,2018: Polydex Pharmaceuticals Provides Year End Financial Report 2018
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Key Information
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Overview
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Key Employees
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Major Products and Services
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd – History
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Company Statement
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Business Description
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Strengths
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Weaknesses
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Opportunities
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Threats
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Key Information
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Key Ratios
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Share Data
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Major Products and Services
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd, History
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Key Employees
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Other Locations
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Subsidiaries
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Key Competitors
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Annual Ratios
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Performance Chart
Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Polydex Pharmaceuticals Ltd (POLXF)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら