◆英語タイトル：Polaris Industries Inc (PII) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Polaris Industries Inc (PII) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Polaris Industries Inc. (PII) is a manufacturer of automobiles. The company specializes in designing, engineering and producing off-road vehicles (ORV), which include all terrain vehicles (ATV) and side-by-side vehicles for recreational and utility use, motorcycles, small vehicles (SV) and snowmobiles. The product portfolio of the company includes side by side vehicles, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, commercial utility vehicles and personal quadricycles. The company also provides related replacement parts, garments and accessories (PG&A). Its services include financing, insurance services and extended service contracts. The company has operations in the UK, Germany, Australia, Sweden, France, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Spain, China, India and Norway. PII is headquartered in Medina, Ohio, the US.
Polaris Industries Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 21,2017: George W. Bilicic appointed to Polaris Industries board of directors
Jun 03,2017: Polaris production lines, jobs coming soon to new Alabama facility
Apr 25,2017: Polaris to shut down manufacturing in Milford; up to 300 jobs to be cut
Jan 24,2017: Polaris Industries reports lower Q4 net income, provides outlook for 2017
Oct 25,2016: Polaris Industries reports lower Q3 net income, provides 2016 outlook
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Polaris Industries Inc – Key Facts 5
Polaris Industries Inc – Key Employees 6
Polaris Industries Inc – Key Employee Biographies 7
Polaris Industries Inc – Major Products and Services 8
Polaris Industries Inc – History 10
Polaris Industries Inc – Company Statement 14
Polaris Industries Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Polaris Industries Inc – Business Description 17
Polaris Industries Inc – Corporate Strategy 18
Polaris Industries Inc – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
Polaris Industries Inc – Strengths 19
Polaris Industries Inc – Weaknesses 20
Polaris Industries Inc – Opportunities 21
Polaris Industries Inc – Threats 22
Polaris Industries Inc – Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 30
Polaris Industries Inc, Recent Deals Summary 31
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 32
Jan 24, 2017: Polaris Industries reports lower Q4 net income, provides outlook for 2017 32
Oct 25, 2016: Polaris reports lower Q3 net income, narrows guidance for 2016 33
Oct 25, 2016: Polaris Industries reports lower Q3 net income, provides 2016 outlook 34
Sep 12, 2016: Polaris updates 2016 full-year guidance 35
Sep 06, 2016: Polaris hires John Olson as Vice President and General Manager for Polaris Defense 36
Aug 08, 2016: Joel Houlton named Polaris Vice President of Global Safety and Quality 37
Jul 20, 2016: Polaris reports 2016 second quarter results 38
Jul 13, 2016: Craig Scanlon named Chief Marketing Officer of Polaris 40
May 16, 2016: Bennett Morgan, President and Chief Operating Officer, retires from Polaris 41
Apr 22, 2016: R.M. Schreck to retire from Polaris Board of Directors 42
Section 5 – Appendix 43
Ratio Definitions 43
About GlobalData 47
Contact Us 47
List of Tables
Polaris Industries Inc, Key Facts 5
Polaris Industries Inc, Key Employees 6
Polaris Industries Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Polaris Industries Inc, Major Products and Services 8
Polaris Industries Inc, History 10
Polaris Industries Inc, Subsidiaries 15
Polaris Industries Inc, Key Competitors 23
Polaris Industries Inc, Ratios based on current share price 24
Polaris Industries Inc, Annual Ratios 25
Polaris Industries Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Polaris Industries Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Polaris Industries Inc, Interim Ratios 29
Polaris Industries Inc, Recent Deals Summary 31
Currency Codes 43
Capital Market Ratios 43
Equity Ratios 44
Profitability Ratios 44
Cost Ratios 45
Liquidity Ratios 45
Leverage Ratios 46
Efficiency Ratios 46