◆英語タイトル：Plexus Corp (PLXS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Plexus Corp (PLXS) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Plexus Corp (Plexus) provides electronics design, manufacturing and aftermarket services to companies with mid-to-low volume, higher complexity products. The company provides optimized product realization solutions through its product realization value stream. It offers customer-focused solutions model that integrates product conceptualization, design, commercialization, manufacturing, fulfillment and sustaining solutions. Plexus provides its services to original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and other technology companies in networking, communications, healthcare, life sciences, industrial, commercial, defense, security and aerospace sectors. The company offers its services under the brand name of Plexus. It conducts its business operations across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Asia Pacific. Plexus is headquartered in Neenah, Wisconsin, the US.
Plexus Corp Key Recent Developments
Apr 25,2018: Plexus Announces Fiscal Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
Jan 17,2018: Plexus Announces Fiscal First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
Jul 19,2017: Plexus Q3 net income decreases
Apr 19,2017: Plexus Q2 net income increases
Mar 13,2017: Plexus elects new board member
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Plexus Corp – Key Facts 6
Plexus Corp – Key Employees 7
Plexus Corp – Key Employee Biographies 8
Plexus Corp – Major Products and Services 9
Plexus Corp – History 10
Plexus Corp – Company Statement 12
Plexus Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Plexus Corp – Business Description 18
Business Segment: Aerospace/Defense 18
Business Segment: Communications 18
Business Segment: Healthcare/Life Sciences 18
Business Segment: Industrial and Commercial 19
Geographical Segment: AMER 19
Geographical Segment: APAC 19
Geographical Segment: EMEA 19
Plexus Corp – Corporate Strategy 20
Plexus Corp – SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis – Overview 21
Plexus Corp – Strengths 21
Plexus Corp – Weaknesses 22
Plexus Corp – Opportunities 23
Plexus Corp – Threats 24
Plexus Corp – Key Competitors 25
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 32
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 33
Apr 25, 2018: Plexus Announces Fiscal Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results 33
Jan 17, 2018: Plexus Announces Fiscal First Quarter 2018 Financial Results 34
Jul 19, 2017: Plexus Q3 net income decreases 35
Apr 19, 2017: Plexus Q2 net income increases 36
Mar 13, 2017: Paul A. Rooke Joins Plexus’ Board of Directors 37
Mar 13, 2017: Plexus elects new board member 38
Jan 18, 2017: Plexus announces fiscal first quarter 2017 financial results 39
Section 5 – Appendix 41
Ratio Definitions 41
About GlobalData 45
Contact Us 45
List of Tables
Plexus Corp, Key Facts 6
Plexus Corp, Key Employees 7
Plexus Corp, Key Employee Biographies 8
Plexus Corp, Major Products and Services 9
Plexus Corp, History 10
Plexus Corp, Other Locations 15
Plexus Corp, Subsidiaries 16
Plexus Corp, Key Competitors 25
Plexus Corp, Ratios based on current share price 26
Plexus Corp, Annual Ratios 27
Plexus Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Plexus Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Plexus Corp, Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 41
Capital Market Ratios 41
Equity Ratios 42
Profitability Ratios 42
Cost Ratios 43
Liquidity Ratios 43
Leverage Ratios 44
Efficiency Ratios 44
List of Figures
Plexus Corp, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 30
Plexus Corp, Ratio Charts 32