◆英語タイトル：PFB Corp (PFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
PFB Corp (PFB) is a diversified company. The company manufactures and distributes insulating building products and technologies. The company provides EPS product solutions such as insulspan structural insulating panel systems, rating system, insulated concrete forming system, timber framing products and log, timber products, and others. It also offers multipurpose EPS insulation board and expanded polystyrene foams. PFB caters its EPS product solutions for constructing energy-efficient buildings, floatation for marine construction, lightweight fill and compressible fill for geotechnical construction projects, and component solutions for OEM’s, among others. The company caters building supply dealers, big box retailers, and construction specialty distributors and contractors. It operates through its manufacturing facilities located in Canada. PFB is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
PFB Corp Key Recent Developments
Mar 11,2021: PFB Announces Record Fourth Quarter and Record 2020 Year-End Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of PFB Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of PFB Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
PFB Corp – Key Information
PFB Corp – Overview
PFB Corp – Key Employees
PFB Corp – Key Employee Biographies
PFB Corp – Key Operational Heads
PFB Corp – Major Products and Services
PFB Corp – History
PFB Corp – Company Statement
PFB Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
PFB Corp – Business Description
PFB Corp – Corporate Strategy
PFB Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
PFB Corp – Strengths
PFB Corp – Weaknesses
PFB Corp – Opportunities
PFB Corp – Threats
PFB Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
PFB Corp – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
PFB Corp, Key Information
PFB Corp, Key Ratios
PFB Corp, Share Data
PFB Corp, Major Products and Services
PFB Corp, History
PFB Corp, Key Employees
PFB Corp, Key Employee Biographies
PFB Corp, Key Operational Heads
PFB Corp, Other Locations
PFB Corp, Subsidiaries
PFB Corp, Key Competitors
PFB Corp, SWOT Analysis
PFB Corp, Ratios based on current share price
PFB Corp, Annual Ratios
PFB Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios