◆英語タイトル：Paysafe Group Plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Paysafe Group Plc – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Paysafe Group Plc (Paysafe), formerly Optimal Payments Plc, is a provider of online and mobile payment solutions. The company provides integrated payment solutions, such as direct debit, electronic cheque and credit card payments to Internet merchants, and e-money issuer services. It serves the merchants across various industries, including entertainment, dating and social networks, gaming, travel and leisure, financial services, retail, government and education, media and publishing, and manufacturing, and energy industries.The company delivers its solutions under the Payments Cloud brands: Netbanx, Neteller, Net+ and Optimal Payments Card Services. It has operations spanning across Europe, North America and Asia. Paysafe is headquartered in Douglas, Isle of Man, the UK.
Paysafe Group Plc Key Recent Developments
Jun 27,2018: Paysafe wins two 2018 EGR North America Awards
Apr 09,2018: Stuart C. Harvey, Jr. Appointed non-executive Chairman of Paysafe
Apr 03,2018: Paysafe Further Strengthens its Executive Team
Feb 28,2018: Paysafe further strengthens its payment processing management team
Aug 10,2017: Paysafe scoops a Stevie Award at the 2017 International Business Awards
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Paysafe Group Plc – Key Facts 5
Paysafe Group Plc – Key Employees 6
Paysafe Group Plc – Key Employee Biographies 7
Paysafe Group Plc – Major Products and Services 8
Paysafe Group Plc – History 9
Paysafe Group Plc – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Paysafe Group Plc – Business Description 19
Paysafe Group Plc – SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis – Overview 20
Paysafe Group Plc – Strengths 20
Paysafe Group Plc – Weaknesses 21
Paysafe Group Plc – Opportunities 22
Paysafe Group Plc – Threats 23
Paysafe Group Plc – Key Competitors 24
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments 25
Apr 09, 2018: Stuart C. Harvey, Jr. Appointed non-executive Chairman of Paysafe 25
Apr 03, 2018: Paysafe Further Strengthens its Executive Team 26
Feb 28, 2018: Paysafe further strengthens its payment processing management team 27
Aug 10, 2017: Paysafe scoops a Stevie Award at the 2017 International Business Awards 28
Aug 08, 2017: Paysafe Group reports H1 2017 results 29
Mar 03, 2017: Paysafe reports 2016 financial results 30
Feb 07, 2017: Paysafe appoints Oscar Nieboer as chief marketing officer 31
Section 4 – Appendix 32
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List of Tables
Paysafe Group Plc , Key Facts 5
Paysafe Group Plc , Key Employees 6
Paysafe Group Plc , Key Employee Biographies 7
Paysafe Group Plc , Major Products and Services 8
Paysafe Group Plc , History 9
Paysafe Group Plc , Other Locations 15
Paysafe Group Plc , Subsidiaries 16
Paysafe Group Plc , Key Competitors 24