◆英語タイトル：Parenteral Drug India Ltd (PDPL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Parenteral Drug India Ltd (PDIL) is a healthcare company that manufactures pharmaceutical products. The company provides products such as solid and liquid orals, IV fluids, oncology products and anaesthesia products. It offers IV fluids such as carbohyrated and electrolytes; diuretics, dialysis and irrigation solution; anti-infective and anti-fungal; paracetamol, and steril PDIL provides products in dosage forms of intravenous infusion, tablets, capsules, liquids syrups and injections. The company has manufacturing units in Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab and Goa. It exports its products to Iraq, Yemen, Mozambique, Ghana, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Sudan, Vietnam, Cambodia, Liberia, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Myanmar, and others. PDIL is headquartered in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Parenteral Drug India Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 14,2018: Parenteral Drug India: Intimation regarding change in designation of two Executive Directors
Jun 29,2018: Parenteral Drug Appoints Manish Verma Additional and Independent Director
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Parenteral Drug India Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Parenteral Drug India Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Parenteral Drug India Ltd – Key Information
Parenteral Drug India Ltd – Overview
Parenteral Drug India Ltd – Key Employees
Parenteral Drug India Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Parenteral Drug India Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Parenteral Drug India Ltd – Major Products and Services
Parenteral Drug India Ltd – History
Parenteral Drug India Ltd – Company Statement
Parenteral Drug India Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Parenteral Drug India Ltd – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Parenteral Drug India Ltd – Business Description
Parenteral Drug India Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Parenteral Drug India Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Parenteral Drug India Ltd – Strengths
Parenteral Drug India Ltd – Weaknesses
Parenteral Drug India Ltd – Opportunities
Parenteral Drug India Ltd – Threats
Parenteral Drug India Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Parenteral Drug India Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Parenteral Drug India Ltd, Key Information
Parenteral Drug India Ltd, Key Ratios
Parenteral Drug India Ltd, Share Data
Parenteral Drug India Ltd, Major Products and Services
Parenteral Drug India Ltd, History
Parenteral Drug India Ltd, Key Employees
Parenteral Drug India Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Parenteral Drug India Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Parenteral Drug India Ltd, Other Locations
Parenteral Drug India Ltd, Subsidiaries
Parenteral Drug India Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
Parenteral Drug India Ltd, Key Competitors
Parenteral Drug India Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Parenteral Drug India Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Parenteral Drug India Ltd, Annual Ratios
Parenteral Drug India Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Parenteral Drug India Ltd, Performance Chart
Parenteral Drug India Ltd, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Parenteral Drug India Ltd (PDPL)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら