◆英語タイトル：Palfinger AG (PAL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Palfinger AG (PAL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Palfinger AG (Palfinger) is a manufacturer of hydraulic lifting systems. It manufactures and distributes hydraulic lifting, loading, and handling solutions for interfaces of the transport chain. The company provides a wide range of loader cranes, passenger lifts, boats, wind cranes, epsilon and recycling cranes, tail-lifts, railway system solutions, access platforms, bridge inspection equipment, marine cranes, farm cranes, telescopic cranes, and attachments and equipment for cranes. The company also offers after sale services. It caters to agriculture and forestry, construction, railway infrastructure, transport and haulage, retail, recycling and wind power industries. The company has its presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EAMA), the Americas and Asia-Pacific. Palfinger is headquartered in Bergheim, Austria.
Palfinger AG Key Recent Developments
Nov 08,2017: Herbert Ortner announces to resign as CEO of PALFINGER
Oct 27,2017: PALFINGER posted record revenue and substantial growth in earnings in first three quarters of 2017
Aug 22,2017: Palfinger names new CFO
Jul 27,2017: Palfinger again achieved significant growth in the first half of 2017
Jul 27,2017: Palfinger Q2 profit down
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Palfinger AG – Key Facts 5
Palfinger AG – Key Employees 6
Palfinger AG – Key Employee Biographies 7
Palfinger AG – Major Products and Services 8
Palfinger AG – History 9
Palfinger AG – Company Statement 12
Palfinger AG – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Palfinger AG – Business Description 15
Palfinger AG – Corporate Strategy 16
Palfinger AG – SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis – Overview 17
Palfinger AG – Strengths 17
Palfinger AG – Weaknesses 18
Palfinger AG – Opportunities 19
Palfinger AG – Threats 20
Palfinger AG – Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 28
Palfinger AG, Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 30
Nov 08, 2017: Herbert Ortner announces to resign as CEO of PALFINGER 30
Oct 27, 2017: PALFINGER posted record revenue and substantial growth in earnings in first three quarters of 2017 31
Jul 27, 2017: Palfinger again achieved significant growth in the first half of 2017 32
Jul 27, 2017: Palfinger Q2 profit down 34
Jun 12, 2017: Christoph Kaml leaves the Management Board of Palfinger AG 35
Apr 28, 2017: Palfinger achieved strong growth and improved results 36
Feb 07, 2017: PALFINGER achieves record revenue and earnings in 2016 37
Nov 08, 2016: Palfinger announces resignation of management board member 40
Oct 07, 2016: PALFINGER MARINE Awarded Contract For A Total Deck Equipment Package From Cemre Shipyard 41
Jul 27, 2016: Palfinger achieved further growth in the first half of 2016 42
Section 5 – Appendix 44
Ratio Definitions 44
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
List of Tables
Palfinger AG, Key Facts 5
Palfinger AG, Key Employees 6
Palfinger AG, Key Employee Biographies 7
Palfinger AG, Major Products and Services 8
Palfinger AG, History 9
Palfinger AG, Subsidiaries 13
Palfinger AG, Key Competitors 21
Palfinger AG, Ratios based on current share price 22
Palfinger AG, Annual Ratios 23
Palfinger AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Palfinger AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Palfinger AG, Interim Ratios 27
Palfinger AG, Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 44
Capital Market Ratios 44
Equity Ratios 45
Profitability Ratios 45
Cost Ratios 46
Liquidity Ratios 46
Leverage Ratios 47
Efficiency Ratios 47