◆英語タイトル：Paion AG (PA8) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Paion AG (Paion) is a specialty pharmaceutical company that focuses on the development and commercialization of drugs used for out-patient and hospital-based sedation, anesthesia and critical care services. The company’s lead product, remimazolam, is designed for the treatment of patients requiring sedation. Paion currently develops remimazolam for general anesthesia. The company completed clinical development program for general anesthesia in Japan and initiated a Phase 3 trial in the European Union. It has presence in the UK, the US and Germany. Paion is headquartered in Aachen, Germany.
Paion AG Key Recent Developments
Nov 07,2018: Paion publishes group quarterly statement for the first nine months of 2018
Aug 08,2018: Paion reports financial results for the first half-year 2018
Mar 22,2018: PAION reports on fiscal year and financial results 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Paion AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Paion AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Paion AG – Key Information
Paion AG – Overview
Paion AG – Key Employees
Paion AG – Key Employee Biographies
Paion AG – Key Operational Heads
Paion AG – Major Products and Services
Paion AG – History
Paion AG – Company Statement
Paion AG – Locations And Subsidiaries
Paion AG – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Paion AG – Business Description
Paion AG – Corporate Strategy
Paion AG – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Paion AG – Strengths
Paion AG – Weaknesses
Paion AG – Opportunities
Paion AG – Threats
Paion AG – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Paion AG – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Paion AG, Key Information
Paion AG, Key Ratios
Paion AG, Share Data
Paion AG, Major Products and Services
Paion AG, History
Paion AG, Key Employees
Paion AG, Key Employee Biographies
Paion AG, Key Operational Heads
Paion AG, Other Locations
Paion AG, Subsidiaries
Paion AG, Key Manufacturing facilities
Paion AG, Key Competitors
Paion AG, SWOT Analysis
Paion AG, Ratios based on current share price
Paion AG, Annual Ratios
Paion AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Paion AG, Performance Chart
Paion AG, Ratio Charts