◆英語タイトル：PACCAR Inc (PCAR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
PACCAR Inc (PCAR) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
PACCAR Inc (PACCAR) is an automotive company that designs and manufactures light, medium and heavy duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates; and manufactures and markets industrial winches under the Braden, Carco and Gearmatic nameplates. The company also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines; provides financial services and information technology; and distributes truck parts related to its business. PACCAR has operations in North America, Europe, South America, and Asia Pacific. It has manufacturing plants and parts distribution centers across the world. PACCAR is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, the US.
PACCAR Inc Key Recent Developments
Jan 08,2020 Kenworth Announces Collaboration with Dana on Electric Truck Powertrain Development
Jan 08,2019 PACCAR Displays innovative electric and hydrogen fuel cell trucks at CES 2019
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
PACCAR Inc – Key Facts
PACCAR Inc – Key Employees
PACCAR Inc – Key Employee Biographies
PACCAR Inc – Major Products and Services
PACCAR Inc – History
PACCAR Inc – Company Statement
PACCAR Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
PACCAR Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Financial Services
Business Segment: Other
Business Segment: Parts
Business Segment: Truck
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Other
Geographical Segment: The US
PACCAR Inc – Corporate Strategy
PACCAR Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
PACCAR Inc – Strengths
PACCAR Inc – Weaknesses
PACCAR Inc – Opportunities
PACCAR Inc – Threats
PACCAR Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jan 08, 2020: Kenworth Announces Collaboration with Dana on Electric Truck Powertrain Development
Jan 08, 2019: PACCAR Displays innovative electric and hydrogen fuel cell trucks at CES 2019
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
PACCAR Inc, Key Facts
PACCAR Inc, Key Employees
PACCAR Inc, Key Employee Biographies
PACCAR Inc, Major Products and Services
PACCAR Inc, History
PACCAR Inc, Other Locations
PACCAR Inc, Subsidiaries
PACCAR Inc, Key Competitors
PACCAR Inc, Ratios based on current share price
PACCAR Inc, Annual Ratios
PACCAR Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
PACCAR Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
PACCAR Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
PACCAR Inc, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
PACCAR Inc, Ratio Charts