◆英語タイトル：P. H. Glatfelter Company (GLT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
P. H. Glatfelter Company (GLT) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
P. H. Glatfelter Company (Glatfelter) is a manufacturer of paper products. It is a global supplier of specialty papers and fiber-based engineered products. The company’s major product offerings include papers for book publishing; postage stamps; playing cards; conical cups, specialized envelopes and metalized papers for labels and packaging; and air-laid materials. It products find applications in food and beverage, non-woven wall covering, packaging inner liners, gift wrap, labels, decorative laminates, furniture, flooring, batteries, capacitors and highly engineered applications. It operates manufacturing facilities the US, Canada, Germany, the UK, France, and the Philippines; and sales and distribution offices in Russia and China. Glatfelter is headquartered in York, Pennsylvania, the US.
P. H. Glatfelter Company Key Recent Developments
Jul 29,2017: Glatfelter: York-based company plans to cut 120 jobs
Jul 27,2017: Glatfelter announces 120 layoffs in Chillicothe
Feb 07,2017: Glatfelter reports Q4, full year 2016 earnings
Jan 12,2017: Glatfelter announces leadership change in specialty papers business unit
Jan 06,2017: Glatfelter names Tim Hess to lead specialty papers business unit
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
P. H. Glatfelter Company – Key Facts 5
P. H. Glatfelter Company – Key Employees 6
P. H. Glatfelter Company – Key Employee Biographies 7
P. H. Glatfelter Company – Major Products and Services 8
P. H. Glatfelter Company – History 9
P. H. Glatfelter Company – Company Statement 10
P. H. Glatfelter Company – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
P. H. Glatfelter Company – Business Description 14
P. H. Glatfelter Company – Corporate Strategy 15
P. H. Glatfelter Company – SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis – Overview 16
P. H. Glatfelter Company – Strengths 16
P. H. Glatfelter Company – Weaknesses 17
P. H. Glatfelter Company – Opportunities 18
P. H. Glatfelter Company – Threats 19
P. H. Glatfelter Company – Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 28
Feb 07, 2017: Glatfelter reports Q4, full year 2016 earnings 28
Jan 12, 2017: Glatfelter announces leadership change in specialty papers business unit 30
Jan 06, 2017: Glatfelter names Tim Hess to lead specialty papers business unit 31
Aug 03, 2016: Glatfelter reports second-quarter 2016 earnings 32
May 03, 2016: Glatfelter reports first-quarter 2016 earnings 33
Apr 06, 2016: Glatfelter appoints John P. Jacunski additional responsibilities as Business Unit President, Specialty Papers 34
Section 5 – Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List of Tables
P. H. Glatfelter Company, Key Facts 5
P. H. Glatfelter Company, Key Employees 6
P. H. Glatfelter Company, Key Employee Biographies 7
P. H. Glatfelter Company, Major Products and Services 8
P. H. Glatfelter Company, History 9
P. H. Glatfelter Company, Other Locations 12
P. H. Glatfelter Company, Subsidiaries 13
P. H. Glatfelter Company, Key Competitors 20
P. H. Glatfelter Company, Ratios based on current share price 21
P. H. Glatfelter Company, Annual Ratios 22
P. H. Glatfelter Company, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
P. H. Glatfelter Company, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
P. H. Glatfelter Company, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38