◆英語タイトル：Oshkosh Corp (OSK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Oshkosh Corp (OSK) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Oshkosh Corp (Oshkosh) designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of engineered specialty vehicles and vehicle bodies. Its major products include aerial work platforms, tele-handlers, tactical trucks, trailers, firefighting vehicles and equipment, snow removal vehicles, ARFF vehicles, simulators and other emergency vehicles, refuse collection vehicles, concrete mixers, portable and stationary concrete batch plants and vehicle components. The company serves equipment rental companies, manufacturing companies, construction contractors, home improvement centers and towing companies, US military, fire departments, airports and other governmental units, among others. It distributes products directly and also through a network of distributors across North America, Europe, Africa and Middle East and Rest of the World. Oshkosh is headquartered in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, the US.
Oshkosh Corp Key Recent Developments
Jul 18,2018: Oshkosh Corporation to Announce Third Quarter Earnings July 31, 2018
Jun 26,2018: Oshkosh announces fiscal 2017 sustainability report
May 09,2018: Oshkosh appoints Raymond Odierno to board of directors
Apr 27,2018: Oshkosh posts fiscal 2018 Q2 results
Feb 23,2018: Oshkosh Corporation Named 2017 Wisconsin Manufacturer of the Year
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Oshkosh Corp – Key Facts
Oshkosh Corp – Key Employees
Oshkosh Corp – Key Employee Biographies
Oshkosh Corp – Major Products and Services
Oshkosh Corp – History
Oshkosh Corp – Company Statement
Oshkosh Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Oshkosh Corp – Business Description
Business Segment: Access Equipment
Business Segment: Commercial
Business Segment: Defense
Business Segment: Fire & Emergency
Geographical Segment: Europe, Africa and the Middle East
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: Rest of the world
Oshkosh Corp – Corporate Strategy
Oshkosh Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Oshkosh Corp – Strengths
Oshkosh Corp – Weaknesses
Oshkosh Corp – Opportunities
Oshkosh Corp – Threats
Oshkosh Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jul 18, 2018: Oshkosh Corporation to Announce Third Quarter Earnings July 31, 2018
Jun 26, 2018: Oshkosh announces fiscal 2017 sustainability report
May 09, 2018: Oshkosh appoints Raymond Odierno to board of directors
Apr 27, 2018: Oshkosh posts fiscal 2018 Q2 results
Feb 23, 2018: Oshkosh Corporation Named 2017 Wisconsin Manufacturer of the Year
Feb 13, 2018: Oshkosh Corporation Named One Of The 2018 World’s Most Ethical Company By Ethisphere Institute
Feb 13, 2018: Oshkosh Corporation Named One Of The 2018 World’s Most Ethical Company By Ethisphere Institute For The Third Time
Jan 25, 2018: Oshkosh Reports Fiscal 2018 First Quarter Results
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Oshkosh Corp, Key Facts
Oshkosh Corp, Key Employees
Oshkosh Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Oshkosh Corp, Major Products and Services
Oshkosh Corp, History
Oshkosh Corp, Subsidiaries
Oshkosh Corp, Key Competitors
Oshkosh Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Oshkosh Corp, Annual Ratios
Oshkosh Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Oshkosh Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Oshkosh Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Oshkosh Corp, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Oshkosh Corp, Ratio Charts