◆英語タイトル：Nuance Communications Inc (NUAN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Nuance Communications Inc (NUAN) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nuance Communications Inc (Nuance) is a provider of speech solutions. The company offers optical character recognition (OCR), automated speech recognition, capabilities for natural language understanding, domain knowledge and implementation capabilities, information and dialog management, text-to-speech, and biometric speaker authentication solutions. It also provides speech and keypad solutions, and professional services. Nuance serves to healthcare, automotive, telecommunications, government, financial services, consumer and enterprise industries. It caters through direct sales teams, independent software vendors, system integrators, distributors, telecommunications carriers, e-commerce websites, hardware vendors and value-added resellers (VARs). The company has operations in the Americas, Europe, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific. Nuance is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, the US.
Nuance Communications Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 14,2020 Top independent research firm names Nuance a Leader in Digital-First Customer Service
Apr 14,2020 With contact centers facing a surge in callers, nuance introduces AI that eliminates putting customers on hold
Mar 05,2020 Nuance Gatekeeper cloud-native biometrics solution named 2020 GLOMO Award Winner
Mar 02,2020 American Medical Association and Nuance partner to pilot innovations in the drive to prevent Physician Burnout from Documentation Overload
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Nuance Communications Inc – Key Facts
Nuance Communications Inc – Key Employees
Nuance Communications Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Nuance Communications Inc – Major Products and Services
Nuance Communications Inc – History
Nuance Communications Inc – Company Statement
Nuance Communications Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Nuance Communications Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Automotive
Business Segment: Enterprise
Business Segment: Healthcare
Business Segment: Other
Geographical Segment: International
Geographical Segment: the US
Nuance Communications Inc – Corporate Strategy
Nuance Communications Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Nuance Communications Inc – Strengths
Nuance Communications Inc – Weaknesses
Nuance Communications Inc – Opportunities
Nuance Communications Inc – Threats
Nuance Communications Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 14, 2020: Top independent research firm names Nuance a Leader in Digital-First Customer Service
Apr 14, 2020: With contact centers facing a surge in callers, nuance introduces AI that eliminates putting customers on hold
Mar 05, 2020: Nuance Gatekeeper cloud-native biometrics solution named 2020 GLOMO Award Winner
Mar 02, 2020: American Medical Association and Nuance partner to pilot innovations in the drive to prevent Physician Burnout from Documentation Overload
Feb 05, 2020: Nuance announces first quarter 2020 results
Jan 29, 2020: Nuance continues specialty expansion adding cardiovascular CAPD through partnership with industry leader ZHealth
Jan 21, 2020: Nuance continues international expansion of its AI-Powered Dragon Medical One Cloud Platform
Dec 02, 2019: Nuance transforms radiology reporting with major AI and Ambient Enhancements to PowerScribe One Cloud Platform
Aug 07, 2019: Nuance identifies board of directors for Cerence
Jun 26, 2019: Nuance signs strategic partnership with world-renowned Mila: Quebec Artificial Intelligence Institute
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Nuance Communications Inc, Key Facts
Nuance Communications Inc, Key Employees
Nuance Communications Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Nuance Communications Inc, Major Products and Services
Nuance Communications Inc, History
Nuance Communications Inc, Other Locations
Nuance Communications Inc, Subsidiaries
Nuance Communications Inc, Key Competitors
Nuance Communications Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Nuance Communications Inc, Annual Ratios
Nuance Communications Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Nuance Communications Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Nuance Communications Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Nuance Communications Inc, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Nuance Communications Inc, Ratio Charts