◆英語タイトル：Norwegian Energy Company ASA (NOR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Oil and Gas
Norwegian Energy Company ASA (Noreco) is an upstream oil and gas company which carries out exploration, production and recovery of hydrocarbon resources. The company focuses on the development of oil and gas reserves; reservoir management and drilling activities; and acquisition of Shell’s upstream assets on danish continental shelf. Noreco’s oil and gas production fields include Gorm, Skjold, Rolf, Halfdan, Tyra, Valdemar, Lulita, Roar, Harald in Ekofisk and Tor Chalks reservoirs. It has operations in Norway, Denmark and the UK. Noreco is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Norwegian Energy Company ASA Key Recent Developments
Mar 15,2021: Norwegian Energy Company announces appointment of new chief operating officer
Feb 18,2021: Noreco announces fourth quarter 2020 results
Nov 11,2020: Noreco announces third quarter 2020 results
Nov 09,2020: First production from Tyra redevelopment in North Sea delayed until 2023
Sep 28,2020: Successful delivery and installation of new Tyra jackets
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Norwegian Energy Company ASA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Norwegian Energy Company ASA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Norwegian Energy Company ASA – Key Information
Norwegian Energy Company ASA – Overview
Norwegian Energy Company ASA – Key Employees
Norwegian Energy Company ASA – Key Employee Biographies
Norwegian Energy Company ASA – Key Operational Heads
Norwegian Energy Company ASA – Major Products and Services
Norwegian Energy Company ASA – History
Norwegian Energy Company ASA – Company Statement
Norwegian Energy Company ASA – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Norwegian Energy Company ASA – Business Description
Norwegian Energy Company ASA – Corporate Strategy
Norwegian Energy Company ASA – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Norwegian Energy Company ASA – Strengths
Norwegian Energy Company ASA – Weaknesses
Norwegian Energy Company ASA – Opportunities
Norwegian Energy Company ASA – Threats
Norwegian Energy Company ASA – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Norwegian Energy Company ASA – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Norwegian Energy Company ASA, Key Information
Norwegian Energy Company ASA, Key Ratios
Norwegian Energy Company ASA, Share Data
Norwegian Energy Company ASA, Major Products and Services
Norwegian Energy Company ASA, History
Norwegian Energy Company ASA, Key Employees
Norwegian Energy Company ASA, Key Employee Biographies
Norwegian Energy Company ASA, Key Operational Heads
Norwegian Energy Company ASA, Other Locations
Norwegian Energy Company ASA, Subsidiaries
Norwegian Energy Company ASA, Key Competitors
Norwegian Energy Company ASA, SWOT Analysis
Norwegian Energy Company ASA, Ratios based on current share price
Norwegian Energy Company ASA, Annual Ratios
Norwegian Energy Company ASA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Norwegian Energy Company ASA (NOR)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら