◆英語タイトル：Northbridge Financial Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Northbridge Financial Corporation – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Northbridge Financial Corporation (Northbridge), a subsidiary of Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd, offers a wide range of commercial property and casualty insurance products and services. The company provides property, automobile, general liability and other commercial insurance products to businesses. It also offers personal insurance, and specialty solutions, including surety bonding services, management and professional solutions, and warranty solutions. The company offers its product and services to individuals, small, mid-sized commercial enterprises, and large commercial business, including retailers, professional service providers, automotive dealers, commercial property, contractors, equipment dealers, fuel dealers, manufacturers, restaurants, and wholesalers and retailers. It markets and distributes its products through a network of agents and brokers in Canada and United States. Northbridge is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
The company reported gross written premium of US$1,735.2 million for the fiscal year ended December 2020 (FY2020), an increase of 14% over that in FY2019. Its net written premium was US$1,540.4 million in FY2020, an increase of 14.1% over that in FY2019.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
Northbridge Financial Corporation – Key Facts
Northbridge Financial Corporation – Key Employees
Northbridge Financial Corporation – Key Employee Biographies
Northbridge Financial Corporation – Major Products and Services
Northbridge Financial Corporation – History
Northbridge Financial Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Northbridge Financial Corporation – Business Description
Product Category: Casualty
Product Category: Property
Product Category: Specialty
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: United States
Northbridge Financial Corporation – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Northbridge Financial Corporation – Strengths
Northbridge Financial Corporation – Weaknesses
Northbridge Financial Corporation – Opportunities
Northbridge Financial Corporation – Threats
Northbridge Financial Corporation – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Northbridge Financial Corporation, Key Facts
Northbridge Financial Corporation, Key Employees
Northbridge Financial Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Northbridge Financial Corporation, Major Products and Services
Northbridge Financial Corporation, History
Northbridge Financial Corporation, Other Locations
Northbridge Financial Corporation, Subsidiaries
Northbridge Financial Corporation, Key Competitors