◆英語タイトル：Nissin Electric Co Ltd (6641) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Nissin Electric Co Ltd (6641) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nissin Electric Co Ltd (Nissin), a subsidiary of Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd, manufactures and markets electrical equipment and instruments, and provides ancillary construction works. The company offers power system equipment, charged beam equipment and processing, and renewable energy and environment products and life cycle engineering services. Its major products include gas insulated switchgear, power capacitor, capacitor voltage transformer, power conditioner for photovoltaic system, supervisory control system for waterworks, electron-beam processing system, ion implanter for semiconductor and others. Nissin provides support services which include adjustment, installation, inspection and maintenance, among others. The company operates in China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, India and the US. Nissin is headquartered in Ukyo-ku, Japan.
Nissin Electric Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 28,2019: Nissin Electric receives an order from State Grid Corporation of China for oil-insulated shunt reactors for the first time
Jul 24,2019: Nissin Electric expands production area of Vietnam plant and introduces advanced processing machinery to enhance contract manufacturing capacity of industrial equipment and parts
Jun 27,2019: Nissin Electric starts a new field test of SPSS
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Nissin Electric Co Ltd – Key Facts
Nissin Electric Co Ltd – Key Employees
Nissin Electric Co Ltd – Major Products and Services
Nissin Electric Co Ltd – History
Nissin Electric Co Ltd – Company Statement
Nissin Electric Co Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Nissin Electric Co Ltd – Business Description
Business Segment: Charged Beam Equipment and Processing
Business Segment: Life Cycle Engineering
Business Segment: Power System Equipment
Business Segment: Renewable Energy and Environment
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: Others
Nissin Electric Co Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Nissin Electric Co Ltd – Strengths
Nissin Electric Co Ltd – Weaknesses
Nissin Electric Co Ltd – Opportunities
Nissin Electric Co Ltd – Threats
Nissin Electric Co Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Oct 28, 2019: Nissin Electric receives an order from State Grid Corporation of China for oil-insulated shunt reactors for the first time
Jul 24, 2019: Nissin Electric expands production area of Vietnam plant and introduces advanced processing machinery to enhance contract manufacturing capacity of industrial equipment and parts
Jun 27, 2019: Nissin Electric starts a new field test of SPSS
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Nissin Electric Co Ltd, Key Facts
Nissin Electric Co Ltd, Key Employees
Nissin Electric Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
Nissin Electric Co Ltd, History
Nissin Electric Co Ltd, Other Locations
Nissin Electric Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
Nissin Electric Co Ltd, Key Competitors
Nissin Electric Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Nissin Electric Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
Nissin Electric Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Nissin Electric Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Nissin Electric Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Nissin Electric Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Nissin Electric Co Ltd, Ratio Charts