◆英語タイトル：NeuStar, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
NeuStar, Inc. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
NeuStar Inc (NeuStar) is a provider of real-time information and analytics. The company’s solutions portfolio consists of marketing, digital defense and performance, risk, communication, registry, and professional services. It also provides NPAC services including routing of calls and text messages across all competing communications service providers in the US. It markets its solutions and services under TARGUSinfo, Localeze, and AdAdvisor brands. Neustar serves clients in the areas of retail, consumer packaged goods, financial services, automotive, travel and hospitality, communication and technology, healthcare and media, and advertising. Its clientele list includes includes Google, permanent tsb, ticketmaster, TESCO, Pinterest, Allstate, Dollar Tree, and Cinepolis. The company has business presence in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. NeuStar is headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, the US.
NeuStar, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 20,2018 Neustar appoints Brian J. Kober as Chief Strategy Officer
May 15,2018 Neustar Appoints Shailesh Shukla to Lead Security Solutions
May 15,2018 Neustar Appoints Robert McKay to Oversee Risk Solutions
May 10,2018 Neustar Appoints Marjorie R. Bailey as Senior Vice President of Human Resources
Jan 17,2018 Neustar hires Kenneth Ewell as vice president of customer success, analytics solutions
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
NeuStar, Inc. – Key Facts
NeuStar, Inc. – Key Employees
NeuStar, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
NeuStar, Inc. – Major Products and Services
NeuStar, Inc. – History
NeuStar, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
NeuStar, Inc. – Business Description
NeuStar, Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
NeuStar, Inc. – Strengths
NeuStar, Inc. – Weaknesses
NeuStar, Inc. – Opportunities
NeuStar, Inc. – Threats
NeuStar, Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 20, 2018: Neustar appoints Brian J. Kober as Chief Strategy Officer
May 15, 2018: Neustar Appoints Shailesh Shukla to Lead Security Solutions
May 15, 2018: Neustar Appoints Robert McKay to Oversee Risk Solutions
May 10, 2018: Neustar Appoints Marjorie R. Bailey as Senior Vice President of Human Resources
Jan 17, 2018: Neustar hires Kenneth Ewell as vice president of customer success, analytics solutions
Jan 10, 2018: Neustar names industry veteran Nicolai Bezsonoff as VP and general manager of Registry Solutions
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
NeuStar, Inc., Key Facts
NeuStar, Inc., Key Employees
NeuStar, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
NeuStar, Inc., Major Products and Services
NeuStar, Inc., History
NeuStar, Inc., Other Locations
NeuStar, Inc., Key Competitors