◆英語タイトル：NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB (NVP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB (NeuroVive), formerly NeuroPharma i Sverige AB focuses on the research and development of mitochondrial therapies. The company’s programs include NeuroSTAT, a clinical phase II drug candidate for the prevention of traumatic brain injury; and phase I KL1333, a novel small molecule drug that is being developed for the treatment of genetic mitochondrial disorders. NeuroVive carries out research programs in the areas of mitochondrial disorders, including complex I dysfunction; non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH); and hepatocellular cancer, among others. The company works in collaboration with research institutions, academic and other pharmaceutical companies for drug development. NeuroVive is headquartered in Lund, Sweden.
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB Key Recent Developments
Feb 28,2019: NeuroVive Pharmaceutical year end report January – December 2018
Nov 22,2018: NeuroVive Pharmaceutical: Interim report January – September 2018
Aug 21,2018: NeuroVive Pharmaceutical reports interim report January – June 2018
May 22,2018: NeuroVive Pharmaceutical Interim report January – March 2018
Feb 20,2018: NeuroVive Pharmaceutical Year End Report January – December 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB – Key Information
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB – Overview
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB – Key Employees
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB – Key Employee Biographies
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB – Key Operational Heads
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB – Major Products and Services
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB – History
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB – Company Statement
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB – Locations And Subsidiaries
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB – Business Description
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB – Corporate Strategy
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB – Strengths
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB – Weaknesses
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB – Opportunities
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB – Threats
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB, Key Information
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB, Key Ratios
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB, Share Data
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB, Major Products and Services
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB, History
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB, Key Employees
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB, Key Employee Biographies
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB, Key Operational Heads
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB, Other Locations
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB, Subsidiaries
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB, Key Manufacturing facilities
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB, Key Competitors
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB, SWOT Analysis
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB, Ratios based on current share price
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB, Annual Ratios
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB, Performance Chart
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB (NVP)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら