◆英語タイトル：NETGEAR Inc (NTGR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
NETGEAR Inc (NTGR) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
NETGEAR Inc (Netgear) provides networking and internet connected products. The company’s product portfolio comprises ethernet switches, wireless controllers, internet security appliances, unified storage, modems, routers, gateways, and network storage products. It also offers whole home networking hardware and software solutions and 4G LTE hotspots. The company sells products through multiple sales channels including traditional retailers, online retailers, wholesale distributors, direct market resellers, value-added resellers, and broadband service providers. It has business presence across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia-Pacific. Netgear is headquartered in San Jose, California, the US.
NETGEAR Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 07,2018 NETGEAR hires Bryan Murray as chief financial officer
Apr 25,2018 NETGEAR Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
NETGEAR Inc – Key Facts
NETGEAR Inc – Key Employees
NETGEAR Inc – Key Employee Biographies
NETGEAR Inc – Major Products and Services
NETGEAR Inc – History
NETGEAR Inc – Company Statement
NETGEAR Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
NETGEAR Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Connected Home
Business Segment: SMB
Geographical Segment: APAC
Geographical Segment: EMEA
Geographical Segment: The Americas
NETGEAR Inc – Corporate Strategy
NETGEAR Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
NETGEAR Inc – Strengths
NETGEAR Inc – Weaknesses
NETGEAR Inc – Opportunities
NETGEAR Inc – Threats
NETGEAR Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 07, 2018: NETGEAR hires Bryan Murray as chief financial officer
Apr 25, 2018: NETGEAR Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
NETGEAR Inc, Key Facts
NETGEAR Inc, Key Employees
NETGEAR Inc, Key Employee Biographies
NETGEAR Inc, Major Products and Services
NETGEAR Inc, History
NETGEAR Inc, Other Locations
NETGEAR Inc, Subsidiaries
NETGEAR Inc, Key Competitors
NETGEAR Inc, Ratios based on current share price
NETGEAR Inc, Annual Ratios
NETGEAR Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
NETGEAR Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
NETGEAR Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
NETGEAR Inc, Ratio Charts