◆英語タイトル：Nectar Lifesciences Ltd (NECLIFE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd (NecLife) is a research driven pharmaceutical company that manufactures active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs). The company provides contract research and manufacturing services such as process development and optimization, process scale up and validation, multi kilo pilot plant production, bulk production and chiral resolution, among others. It offers products such as API’s, generics and over the counter drugs, empty hard gelatin capsules and menthol. NecLife also provides invitro diagnostic products through its specialty division, Necpath. The company offers contract manufacturing services for the formulations such as tablets, capsules, dry powder oral suspension and granules and injectibles for cephalosporins, and others. It has business presence across China, South Africa, India, Korea, Russia and Brazil. NecLife is headquartered in Chandigarh, Haryana, India.
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 28,2019: Nectar Lifesciences announces resignation of director
Jun 28,2018: Nectar Lifesciences Announces Change in Directorate
May 28,2018: Nectar Lifesciences Reports Revenue From Operations Of INR19 Billion In Fiscal 2018
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Nectar Lifesciences Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Nectar Lifesciences Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd – Key Information
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd – Overview
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd – Key Employees
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd – Major Products and Services
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd – History
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd – Company Statement
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd – Business Description
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd – Strengths
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd – Weaknesses
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd – Opportunities
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd – Threats
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd, Key Information
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd, Key Ratios
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd, Share Data
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd, Major Products and Services
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd, History
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd, Key Employees
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd, Other Locations
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd, Subsidiaries
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd, Key Competitors
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd, Annual Ratios
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd, Performance Chart
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Nectar Lifesciences Ltd (NECLIFE)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら