◆英語タイトル：NCC Group PLC (NCC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
NCC Group PLC (NCC) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
NCC Group plc (NCC Group) is a global information assurance company. It provides software, escrow, software verification, security testing, website performance, and software testing to global organizations. The company’s services portfolio includes SaaS assured, software verification, escrow agreements, security and penetration testing, website performance optimization, and strategy assurance services among others. NCC Group provides organizations across the world with freedom from doubt that their most important assets are protected and operational at all times. Through these offerings, it caters to clients, spanning from small-sized companies to major corporations, including public, private and non-for-profit organizations. The company operates across Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East, through its subsidiaries, and offices. NCC Group is headquartered in Manchester, England, the UK.
NCC Group PLC Key Recent Developments
Nov 30,2017: Adam Palser appointed as chief executive officer
Sep 21,2017: Aclara SGM1400 Smart Electric Meters Awarded Commercial Product Assurance Certification in United Kingdom
Jul 18,2017: NCC Group: Full year results and update on strategic review
Apr 03,2017: NCC Group appoints executive chairman following departure of CEO
Mar 14,2017: NCC Group: Jonathan Brooks appointed non-executive director
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
NCC Group PLC – Key Facts 5
NCC Group PLC – Key Employees 6
NCC Group PLC – Key Employee Biographies 7
NCC Group PLC – Major Products and Services 8
NCC Group PLC – History 10
NCC Group PLC – Company Statement 12
NCC Group PLC – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
NCC Group PLC – Business Description 17
NCC Group PLC – Corporate Strategy 18
NCC Group PLC – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
NCC Group PLC – Strengths 19
NCC Group PLC – Weaknesses 20
NCC Group PLC – Opportunities 21
NCC Group PLC – Threats 22
NCC Group PLC – Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 31
Nov 30, 2017: Adam Palser appointed as chief executive officer 31
Sep 21, 2017: Aclara SGM1400 Smart Electric Meters Awarded Commercial Product Assurance Certification in United Kingdom 32
Jul 18, 2017: NCC Group: Full year results and update on strategic review 33
Mar 14, 2017: NCC Group: Jonathan Brooks appointed non-executive director 34
Mar 14, 2017: NCC Group: Jonathan Brooks appointed non-executive director 35
Mar 14, 2017: NCC Group: Jonathan Brooks appointed non-executive director 36
Section 5 – Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List of Tables
NCC Group PLC, Key Facts 5
NCC Group PLC, Key Employees 6
NCC Group PLC, Key Employee Biographies 7
NCC Group PLC, Major Products and Services 8
NCC Group PLC, History 10
NCC Group PLC, Other Locations 14
NCC Group PLC, Subsidiaries 14
NCC Group PLC, Key Competitors 23
NCC Group PLC, Ratios based on current share price 24
NCC Group PLC, Annual Ratios 25
NCC Group PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
NCC Group PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
NCC Group PLC, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40