◆英語タイトル：National Petrochemical Co (2002) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
National Petrochemical Co (Petrochem), a subsidiary of Saudi Industrial Investment Group, is a petrochemical company that invests and develops petrochemical industry. The company provides activities such as development and establishment, operation, management and maintenance of petrochemical plants, gas, petroleum, oil, and other industries. It offers service such as wholesale and retail trade in materials and petrochemical products and derivatives. Petrochem invests in its subsidiary companies which produces and distributes petrochemical products and polymers. The company operates through its petrochemical facility located in Jubail, Saudi Arabia. Petrochem is headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
National Petrochemical Co Key Recent Developments
Apr 04,2021: Zanganeh outlines oil ministry’s major plans for current year
Jan 17,2021: Demand Driving Iran Petrochemical Sector
Jan 12,2021: Kangan Petrorefinery Ready for Inauguration
Sep 26,2020: PRTC inks 1st Iranian MTP License
Sep 25,2020: Petrochemical industry reports $15b revenue
This comprehensive SWOT profile of National Petrochemical Co provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of National Petrochemical Co including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
National Petrochemical Co – Key Information
National Petrochemical Co – Overview
National Petrochemical Co – Key Employees
National Petrochemical Co – Key Employee Biographies
National Petrochemical Co – Key Operational Heads
National Petrochemical Co – Major Products and Services
National Petrochemical Co – History
National Petrochemical Co – Company Statement
National Petrochemical Co – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
National Petrochemical Co – Business Description
National Petrochemical Co – Corporate Strategy
National Petrochemical Co – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
National Petrochemical Co – Strengths
National Petrochemical Co – Weaknesses
National Petrochemical Co – Opportunities
National Petrochemical Co – Threats
National Petrochemical Co – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
National Petrochemical Co – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
National Petrochemical Co, Key Information
National Petrochemical Co, Key Ratios
National Petrochemical Co, Share Data
National Petrochemical Co, Major Products and Services
National Petrochemical Co, History
National Petrochemical Co, Key Employees
National Petrochemical Co, Key Employee Biographies
National Petrochemical Co, Key Operational Heads
National Petrochemical Co, Other Locations
National Petrochemical Co, Subsidiaries
National Petrochemical Co, Key Competitors
National Petrochemical Co, SWOT Analysis
National Petrochemical Co, Ratios based on current share price
National Petrochemical Co, Annual Ratios
National Petrochemical Co, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[National Petrochemical Co (2002)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら