◆英語タイトル：National Instruments Corp (NATI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
National Instruments Corp (NATI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
National Instruments Corp (NI) is a provider of software-defined platform, automated test equipment, and virtual instrumentation products for engineers and scientists. The company’s products offering includes cables, connectors, cable, sensors, power accessories, voltage input devices, interface devices, switch load signal conditioning, control devices, instrument control devices, ethernet interface module, and Fieldbus interface devices. The company serves various industries and applications including academic and research, automotive, consumer electronics, aerospace, automated test equipment, government, defence, energy, semiconductors, telecommunications, wireless, and others. It has business presence across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia-Pacific region. NI is headquartered in Austin, Texas, the US.
National Instruments Corp Key Recent Developments
Apr 03,2020: National Instruments Fund to support COVID-19 relief and STEM education
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
National Instruments Corp – Key Facts
National Instruments Corp – Key Employees
National Instruments Corp – Key Employee Biographies
National Instruments Corp – Major Products and Services
National Instruments Corp – History
National Instruments Corp – Company Statement
National Instruments Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
National Instruments Corp – Business Description
Product Category: Product
Product Category: Software Maintenance
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: APAC
Geographical Segment: EMEA
Geographical Segment: EMEIA
National Instruments Corp – Corporate Strategy
National Instruments Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
National Instruments Corp – Strengths
National Instruments Corp – Weaknesses
National Instruments Corp – Opportunities
National Instruments Corp – Threats
National Instruments Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 03, 2020: National Instruments Fund to support COVID-19 relief and STEM education
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
National Instruments Corp, Key Facts
National Instruments Corp, Key Employees
National Instruments Corp, Key Employee Biographies
National Instruments Corp, Major Products and Services
National Instruments Corp, History
National Instruments Corp, Subsidiaries
National Instruments Corp, Key Competitors
National Instruments Corp, Ratios based on current share price
National Instruments Corp, Annual Ratios
National Instruments Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
National Instruments Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
National Instruments Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios