◆英語タイトル：Natera Inc (NTRA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
Natera Inc (Natera), formerly Gene Security Network Inc is a genetic testing and diagnostics company that develops and commercializes non-invasive methods for DNA analysis. The company offers Panorama, a non-invasive prenatal screening test that analyzes baby’s DNA through a simple blood draw from the mother’s arm; Vistara, a single-gene mutations screening test to identify single-gene disorder; Horizon carrier screening test; and Spectrum pre-implantation genetic screening and diagnosis to analyze inherited genetic conditions. Natera’s Signatera (RUO) is a ctDNA assay used for tumor treatment, monitoring and minimal residual disease (MRD) assessment. It also offers constellation, a cloud-based software product that allows laboratory customers access company’s algorithms and bioinformatics in order to validate and launch tests. The company also undertakes clinical trial of several genetic materials. Natera is headquartered in San Carlos, California, the US.
Natera Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 31,2021: Natera and Tesis Labs Announce Strategic Collaboration on Prenatal Genetic Testing
Mar 24,2021: FDA Grants Two New Breakthrough Device Designations for Natera’s Signatera™ MRD Test
Feb 25,2021: Natera reports fourth quarter and year 2020 financial results
Feb 18,2021: 09:03 ET Natera Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2020 Earnings Conference Call Natera, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTRA), a pioneer and global leader in cell-free DNA testing, today announced that it will release results for its fourth…
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Natera Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Natera Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Natera Inc – Key Information
Natera Inc – Overview
Natera Inc – Key Employees
Natera Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Natera Inc – Key Operational Heads
Natera Inc – Major Products and Services
Natera Inc – History
Natera Inc – Company Statement
Natera Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Natera Inc – Business Description
Natera Inc – Corporate Strategy
Natera Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Natera Inc – Strengths
Natera Inc – Weaknesses
Natera Inc – Opportunities
Natera Inc – Threats
Natera Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Natera Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Natera Inc, Key Information
Natera Inc, Key Ratios
Natera Inc, Share Data
Natera Inc, Major Products and Services
Natera Inc, History
Natera Inc, Key Employees
Natera Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Natera Inc, Key Operational Heads
Natera Inc, Other Locations
Natera Inc, Subsidiaries
Natera Inc, Key Competitors
Natera Inc, SWOT Analysis
Natera Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Natera Inc, Annual Ratios
Natera Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios