◆英語タイトル：Nanoco Group Plc (NANO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Nanoco Group Plc (NANO) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nanoco Group PLC (Nanoco) is a technology company designing, developing, and manufacturing heavy metal-free nanomaterials used in displays, lighting, solar energy, and bio-imaging. The company’s product portfolio comprises cadmium-free quantum dots (CFQD), and semiconductor nanoparticles. These products find application in electroluminescent displays, solid-state lighting, solar power, and medical bio-imaging. The company manufactures its products at the facility in Runcorn, England, the UK. It markets the products in various markets across Europe, Asia, and the US. Nanoco is headquartered in Manchester, the UK.
Nanoco Group Plc Key Recent Developments
Nov 17,2017: Nanoco Group: Preliminary results for the year ended 31 July 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Nanoco Group Plc – Key Facts 5
Nanoco Group Plc – Key Employees 6
Nanoco Group Plc – Key Employee Biographies 7
Nanoco Group Plc – Major Products and Services 8
Nanoco Group Plc – History 9
Nanoco Group Plc – Company Statement 11
Nanoco Group Plc – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Nanoco Group Plc – Business Description 13
Nanoco Group Plc – Corporate Strategy 14
Nanoco Group Plc – SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis – Overview 15
Nanoco Group Plc – Strengths 15
Nanoco Group Plc – Weaknesses 16
Nanoco Group Plc – Opportunities 17
Nanoco Group Plc – Threats 18
Nanoco Group Plc – Key Competitors 19
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 25
Nanoco Group Plc, Recent Deals Summary 26
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 27
Nov 17, 2017: Nanoco Group: Preliminary results for the year ended 31 July 2017 27
Section 5 – Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List of Tables
Nanoco Group Plc, Key Facts 5
Nanoco Group Plc, Key Employees 6
Nanoco Group Plc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Nanoco Group Plc, Major Products and Services 8
Nanoco Group Plc, History 9
Nanoco Group Plc, Subsidiaries 12
Nanoco Group Plc, Key Competitors 19
Nanoco Group Plc, Ratios based on current share price 20
Nanoco Group Plc, Annual Ratios 21
Nanoco Group Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Nanoco Group Plc, Interim Ratios 24
Nanoco Group Plc, Recent Deals Summary 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31