◆英語タイトル：Myers Industries Inc (MYE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Myers Industries Inc (Myers) is a chemical company that manufactures and distributes plastic and rubber products. The company offers plastic storage containers, rubber tire repair products, custom plastic and rubber products, tire balancers and tire retread products. It also provides material handling containers, tire repair tools, polymer-based returnable packaging products, storage and safety products, and specialty molding products. Myers caters its products to wheel and undervehicle service tools, independent tire dealers, mass merchandisers, commercial auto and truck fleets, auto dealerships, tire retreaders and general repair facilities, and others. The company serves manufacturing, retail, food processing, recreational vehicles, automotive, agriculture, marine vehicles, appliance, bakery, healthcare, and electronics industries. It distributes its products across North America. Myers is headquartered in Akron, Ohio, the US.
Myers Industries Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 11,2021: Myers Industries Reports 2020 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results
Mar 09,2021: Myers Industries Appoints Paul Johnson to Lead Distribution Segment
Feb 18,2021: Myers Industries Announces Reporting Date and Conference Call for 2020 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results; Announces 2021 Annual Meeting Date
Feb 16,2021: Myers Industries Appoints Yvette Dapremont Bright and Jeffrey Kramer to Its Board of Directors
Jan 27,2021: Myers Industries announces Sonal P. Robinson as new chief financial officer
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Myers Industries Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Myers Industries Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Myers Industries Inc – Key Information
Myers Industries Inc – Overview
Myers Industries Inc – Key Employees
Myers Industries Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Myers Industries Inc – Key Operational Heads
Myers Industries Inc – Major Products and Services
Myers Industries Inc – History
Myers Industries Inc – Company Statement
Myers Industries Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Myers Industries Inc – Business Description
Myers Industries Inc – Corporate Strategy
Myers Industries Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Myers Industries Inc – Strengths
Myers Industries Inc – Weaknesses
Myers Industries Inc – Opportunities
Myers Industries Inc – Threats
Myers Industries Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Myers Industries Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Myers Industries Inc, Key Information
Myers Industries Inc, Key Ratios
Myers Industries Inc, Share Data
Myers Industries Inc, Major Products and Services
Myers Industries Inc, History
Myers Industries Inc, Key Employees
Myers Industries Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Myers Industries Inc, Key Operational Heads
Myers Industries Inc, Other Locations
Myers Industries Inc, Subsidiaries
Myers Industries Inc, Key Competitors
Myers Industries Inc, SWOT Analysis
Myers Industries Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Myers Industries Inc, Annual Ratios
Myers Industries Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios