◆英語タイトル：MSL Solutions Limited (MPW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
MSL Solutions Limited (MPW) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
MSL Solutions Limited (MSL) is a provider of hosted, software as a service, and on-site deployed solutions to clients in the sport, leisure, and hospitality sectors in APAC, EMEA, and North America. The company’s MPower platform connects member organization’s business software and data needs to enhance guest engagement, loyalty, gain business efficiencies, and improve governance. Its MPower platform combines software applications, data, and media channels in an open architecture platform that provides integration from the back office to member facing solutions, connects various departments of the business, including food and beverage point of sale, membership, marketing, financials, and workforce management. The company through its businesses serves golf clubs and associations, registered clubs, stadia and arenas, and other hospitality and entertainment venues. MSL is headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
MSL Solutions Limited – Key Facts 5
MSL Solutions Limited – Key Employees 6
MSL Solutions Limited – Key Employee Biographies 7
MSL Solutions Limited – Major Products and Services 8
MSL Solutions Limited – History 9
MSL Solutions Limited – Company Statement 10
MSL Solutions Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
MSL Solutions Limited – Business Description 12
MSL Solutions Limited – Corporate Strategy 13
MSL Solutions Limited – SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis – Overview 14
MSL Solutions Limited – Strengths 14
MSL Solutions Limited – Weaknesses 15
MSL Solutions Limited – Opportunities 16
MSL Solutions Limited – Threats 17
MSL Solutions Limited – Key Competitors 18
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 22
Financial Performance 22
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 24
Section 4 – Appendix 25
Ratio Definitions 25
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List of Tables
MSL Solutions Limited, Key Facts 5
MSL Solutions Limited, Key Employees 6
MSL Solutions Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
MSL Solutions Limited, Major Products and Services 8
MSL Solutions Limited, History 9
MSL Solutions Limited, Subsidiaries 11
MSL Solutions Limited, Key Competitors 18
MSL Solutions Limited, Ratios based on current share price 19
MSL Solutions Limited, Annual Ratios 20
MSL Solutions Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
MSL Solutions Limited, Interim Ratios 23
Currency Codes 25
Capital Market Ratios 25
Equity Ratios 26
Profitability Ratios 26
Cost Ratios 27
Liquidity Ratios 27
Leverage Ratios 28
Efficiency Ratios 28