◆英語タイトル：MSCI Inc (MSCI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
MSCI Inc (MSCI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
MSCI Inc (MSCI) provides investment decision support tools such as portfolio construction and risk management solutions; indexes; real estate research, reporting, and benchmarking; and environmental, social and governance research and ratings. Its research-driven intellectual property comprises models; applications and services; derived data and algorithms; and methodologies. MSCI also conducts data collection and research through multi-channels such as application programming interfaces, proprietary applications, and third-party applications. The company serves institutional investors such as asset managers, asset owners, data distributors, and financial intermediaries. It operates in the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Africa, and the Middle-East. MSCI is headquartered in New York, the US.
MSCI Inc Key Recent Developments
Jun 20,2019: MSCI expands climate solutions with the launch of new climate change indexes
Jul 18,2018: MSCI names Russell Read as global head of client solutions
May 25,2018: MSCI appoints Jigar Thakkar as chief technology officer and head of engineering
May 15,2018: MSCI names Jack Lin as managing director and head of APAC client coverage
May 04,2018: MSCI announces results for three months ended March 31, 2018
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
MSCI Inc – Key Facts
MSCI Inc – Key Employees
MSCI Inc – Key Employee Biographies
MSCI Inc – Major Products and Services
MSCI Inc – History
MSCI Inc – Company Statement
MSCI Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
MSCI Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: All Other
Business Segment: All Others
Business Segment: Analytics
Business Segment: Index
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Asia and Australia
Geographical Segment: Europe, the Middle-East, and Africa
MSCI Inc – Corporate Strategy
MSCI Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
MSCI Inc – Strengths
MSCI Inc – Weaknesses
MSCI Inc – Opportunities
MSCI Inc – Threats
MSCI Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jun 20, 2019: MSCI expands climate solutions with the launch of new climate change indexes
Jul 18, 2018: MSCI names Russell Read as global head of client solutions
May 25, 2018: MSCI appoints Jigar Thakkar as chief technology officer and head of engineering
May 15, 2018: MSCI names Jack Lin as managing director and head of APAC client coverage
May 04, 2018: MSCI announces results for three months ended March 31, 2018
Mar 20, 2018: MSCI Announces Retirement of Rodolphe Vallee and Patrick Tierney from Board and Appointment of Robert Ashe as Lead Director
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
MSCI Inc, Key Facts
MSCI Inc, Key Employees
MSCI Inc, Key Employee Biographies
MSCI Inc, Major Products and Services
MSCI Inc, History
MSCI Inc, Other Locations
MSCI Inc, Subsidiaries
MSCI Inc, Key Competitors
MSCI Inc, Ratios based on current share price
MSCI Inc, Annual Ratios
MSCI Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
MSCI Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
MSCI Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
MSCI Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
MSCI Inc, Ratio Charts