◆英語タイトル：Monsanto Co (MON) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Monsanto Co (MON) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Monsanto Company (Monsanto) is an agricultural products manufacturing company. It develops and delivers agricultural products to support farmers all around the world. The company develops biotechnology traits that assist farmers in controlling insects and weeds. It also provides other seed companies with genetic material and biotechnology traits for their seed brands. The product line of the company includes agricultural and vegetable seeds, plant biotechnology traits and crop protection chemicals. The company operates in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa; and has worldwide distribution, and sales and marketing network for its seeds and traits. Monsanto is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, the US.
Monsanto Co Key Recent Developments
Jun 28,2017: Monsanto reports higher net income for Q3, provides outlook for fiscal 2017
Apr 21,2017: Monsanto cuts ribbon on expansion
Apr 18,2017: Biosynthetic Technologies Selects WorleyParsons For Bio Base Oil Project In Texas
Apr 05,2017: Monsanto reports higher Q2 net income, updates guidance for 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Monsanto Co – Key Facts 5
Monsanto Co – Key Employees 6
Monsanto Co – Key Employee Biographies 7
Monsanto Co – Major Products and Services 9
Monsanto Co – History 11
Monsanto Co – Company Statement 19
Monsanto Co – Locations And Subsidiaries 21
Head Office 21
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 21
Section 2 – Company Analysis 24
Company Overview 24
Monsanto Co – Business Description 24
Monsanto Co – Corporate Strategy 26
Monsanto Co – SWOT Analysis 27
SWOT Analysis – Overview 27
Monsanto Co – Strengths 27
Monsanto Co – Weaknesses 28
Monsanto Co – Opportunities 29
Monsanto Co – Threats 30
Monsanto Co – Key Competitors 31
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 32
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 32
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 33
Performance Chart 36
Financial Performance 36
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 37
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 38
Monsanto Co, Recent Deals Summary 39
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 40
Jun 28, 2017: Monsanto reports higher net income for Q3, provides outlook for fiscal 2017 40
Apr 18, 2017: Biosynthetic Technologies Selects WorleyParsons For Bio Base Oil Project In Texas 41
Apr 05, 2017: Monsanto reports higher Q2 net income, updates guidance for 2017 42
Section 5 – Appendix 43
Ratio Definitions 43
About GlobalData 47
Contact Us 47
List of Tables
Monsanto Co, Key Facts 5
Monsanto Co, Key Employees 6
Monsanto Co, Key Employee Biographies 7
Monsanto Co, Major Products and Services 9
Monsanto Co, History 11
Monsanto Co, Other Locations 21
Monsanto Co, Subsidiaries 22
Monsanto Co, Key Competitors 31
Monsanto Co, Ratios based on current share price 32
Monsanto Co, Annual Ratios 33
Monsanto Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 34
Monsanto Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 35
Monsanto Co, Interim Ratios 37
Monsanto Co, Recent Deals Summary 39
Currency Codes 43
Capital Market Ratios 43
Equity Ratios 44
Profitability Ratios 44
Cost Ratios 45
Liquidity Ratios 45
Leverage Ratios 46
Efficiency Ratios 46