◆英語タイトル：Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Consumer Packaged Goods
Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Mondelez International Inc (Mondelez) is a food and beverage company. It manufactures and markets snacks food products, cookies, crackers, salted snacks, chocolate, gum and candy, meals, cheese and grocery products and powdered beverage products. The company markets these products under various brands including Cadbury, Bubbaloo, Ritz, Trident, Dirol and Bournvita. The company sells its products to supermarket chains, wholesalers, club stores, supercenters, mass merchandisers, distributors, gasoline stations, convenience stores, value stores, drug stores, and other retail food outlets. These products are distributed through company-owned and satellite warehouses, distribution centers, direct store deliveries and other facilities. It operates a network of manufacturing facilities in Latin America, Asia, the Middle East and Africa (AMEA), Europe and North America. Mondelez is headquartered in Chicago, llinois, the US.
Mondelez International Inc Key Recent Developments
Oct 07,2020: Enel Green Power”s renewable energy is part of the history of Mondelez International’s business unit in Mexico
Jan 03,2020: Whitney Hill and Roadrunner start producing energy
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Mondelez International Inc – Key Facts
Mondelez International Inc – Key Employees
Mondelez International Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Mondelez International Inc – Major Products and Services
Mondelez International Inc – History
Mondelez International Inc – Company Statement
Mondelez International Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Mondelez International Inc – Business Description
Product Category: Beverages
Product Category: Biscuits
Product Category: Cheese and Grocery
Product Category: Chocolate
Product Category: Gum and Candy
Geographical Segment: AMEA
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Latin America
Geographical Segment: North America
Mondelez International Inc – Corporate Strategy
Mondelez International Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Mondelez International Inc – Strengths
Mondelez International Inc – Weaknesses
Mondelez International Inc – Opportunities
Mondelez International Inc – Threats
Mondelez International Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Oct 07, 2020: Enel Green Power”s renewable energy is part of the history of Mondelez International’s business unit in Mexico
Jan 03, 2020: Whitney Hill and Roadrunner start producing energy
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Mondelez International Inc, Key Facts
Mondelez International Inc, Key Employees
Mondelez International Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Mondelez International Inc, Major Products and Services
Mondelez International Inc, History
Mondelez International Inc, Other Locations
Mondelez International Inc, Subsidiaries
Mondelez International Inc, Key Competitors
Mondelez International Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Mondelez International Inc, Annual Ratios
Mondelez International Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Mondelez International Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Mondelez International Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios