◆英語タイトル：MolMed SpA (MLM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
MolMed SpA (Molmed) is a biotechnology company which offers research, development, manufacturing and clinical validation of novel anticancer therapies. Its pipeline antitumour products include Zalmoxis (TK), a cell based therapy enabling bone marrow transplants donors for the treatment of high-risk hematological malignancies, eliminating post-transplant immunosuppression prophylaxis, inducing a rapid immune reconstitution; NGR-hTNF, a therapeutic agent showing anti-tumor activity for solid tumors; and CAR-CD44v6, an immuno-gene therapy project for haematological malignancies and several epithelial tumours. The company also conducts cell and gene therapy projects such as development and the validation of the manufacturing process and control strategy, cGMP production of clinical-grade viral vectors and manufacturing of patient-specific genetically engineered cells. Molmed is headquartered in Milano, Italy.
MolMed SpA Key Recent Developments
Sep 24,2018: MolMed: Carlo Incerti succeeds to Claudio Bordignon as chairman of the board. Salvatore Calabrese appointed officer responsible for the preparation of corporate financial reports
Sep 11,2018: MolMed names Mr. Salvatore Calabrese Chief Financial Officer
Jul 30,2018: MolMed approves results at June 30th 2018
Jun 29,2018: MolMed: resignation of the Officer Responsible for the preparation of corporate financial reports
Jun 22,2018: MolMed and Orchard Therapeutics extend their collaboration in the field of gene therapy for rare diseases
This comprehensive SWOT profile of MolMed SpA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of MolMed SpA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
MolMed SpA – Key Information
MolMed SpA – Overview
MolMed SpA – Key Employees
MolMed SpA – Key Employee Biographies
MolMed SpA – Key Operational Heads
MolMed SpA – Major Products and Services
MolMed SpA – History
MolMed SpA – Company Statement
MolMed SpA – Locations And Subsidiaries
MolMed SpA – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
MolMed SpA – Business Description
MolMed SpA – Corporate Strategy
MolMed SpA – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
MolMed SpA – Strengths
MolMed SpA – Weaknesses
MolMed SpA – Opportunities
MolMed SpA – Threats
MolMed SpA – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
MolMed SpA – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
MolMed SpA, Key Information
MolMed SpA, Key Ratios
MolMed SpA, Share Data
MolMed SpA, Major Products and Services
MolMed SpA, History
MolMed SpA, Key Employees
MolMed SpA, Key Employee Biographies
MolMed SpA, Key Operational Heads
MolMed SpA, Other Locations
MolMed SpA, Subsidiaries
MolMed SpA, Key Manufacturing facilities
MolMed SpA, Key Competitors
MolMed SpA, SWOT Analysis
MolMed SpA, Ratios based on current share price
MolMed SpA, Annual Ratios
MolMed SpA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
MolMed SpA, Performance Chart
MolMed SpA, Ratio Charts
- Immunovia AB (IMMNOV)：企業の製品パイプライン分析
Summary Immunovia AB (Immunovia) is a molecular diagnostics company that offers clinical testing for early diagnosis of pancreatic cancer. The company develops IMMray, a technology platform based on antibody microarray analysis, which can be used in the early diagnosis of cancer, predicting disease …
- Corporation Bank：企業のM&A・事業提携・投資動向
Corporation Bank - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's Corporation Bank Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), dives …
- TonenGeneral Sekiyu K.K. (5012)-石油・ガス分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary TonenGeneral Sekiyu K.K. (TonenGeneral) is an energy company that imports, refines and processes crude oil. It also manufactures, distributes and markets petroleum and petrochemical products. The company’s product portfolio includes lubricants, naphtha, sulphur, kerosene, hydrocarbon resin, …
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務情報
GlaxoSmithKline Plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary GlaxoSmithKline Plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings a …
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.：戦略・SWOT・企業財務分析
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, pro …
- Crescita Therapeutics Inc (CTX)-製薬・医療分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Crescita Therapeutics Inc (Crescita Therapeutics) develops products for the treatment of skin diseases and their symptoms. The company’s product portfolio includes over-the-counter and prescription products such as topical creams. It offers pliaglis, a local anesthetic cream for superficial …
- Enel Americas S.A. (ENELAM)：電力：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Enel Americas S.A. (Enel Americas), formerly Enersis Americas S.A., is an integrated electricity utility in Latin America. The group through its subsidiaries and affiliates carries out the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and Peru. Enel …
- Rumex International Co：製品パイプライン分析
Summary Rumex International Co (Rumex International) is a medical device company that manufactures and markets precision instruments for ophthalmology and cardiovascular surgery. The company provides products, which include blade holders, forceps, glaucoma instruments, hooks, lasik and lasek instrum …
- iBio Inc (IBIO)：医療機器：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary iBio Inc (iBio) is a biotechnology company that develops and manufactures plant made pharmaceutical products. The company provides products such as biotherapeutics and vaccines. It has its applications in ibiolaunch platform, which is a transformative technology for the production of monoclo …
- Alfa Group Consortium：企業の戦略的SWOT分析
Alfa Group Consortium - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and …
- Zhejiang Jingxin Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (002020)：製薬・医療：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Zhejiang Jingxin Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (Jingxin Pharma) is a pharmaceutical company that manufactures and markets traditional Chinese medicine. The company provides products such as finished dosage forms, Chinese herbal drugs and APIs. Its finished dosage products comprise simvastatin tablet …
- Ritter Pharmaceuticals Inc (RTTR)：製薬・医療：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Ritter Pharmaceuticals Inc (Ritter) is a developer of therapeutic products for gastrointestinal diseases. The company’s lead product includes RP-G28, which is developed stimulate the growth of lactose-metabolizing bacteria in the colon to assist in digesting process. Its product is under the …
- OMRON Corporation：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務情報
OMRON Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary OMRON Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and c …
- Panasonic Corp (6752)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Panasonic Corp (6752) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and …
- Curevac AG：製薬・医療：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Curevac AG (Curevac), formerly CureVac GmbH is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company that develops RNA-based medicines. The company develops, designs, and produces messenger RNA molecules for therapeutic and prophylactic vaccines in the fields of oncology and infectious diseases. Its RN …
- Fluor Corp (FLR)：電力：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Fluor Corp (Fluor) is a provider of engineering and construction services. The company's service portfolio includes design, engineering, procurement, fabrication, modularization, construction, commissioning and maintenance, and project management solutions. Fluor also offers other services t …
- Sterigenics International LLC：医療機器：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Sterigenics International LLC (SteriGenics), formerly Radiation Sterilizers Inc, a subsidiary of Gtcr Llc, is a medical device company that offers sterilization technologies such as gamma irradiation, electron beam and ethylene oxide. The company was formerly known as Radiation Sterilizers, …
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC：戦略・SWOT・企業財務分析
Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service …
- State Bank of India：企業のM&A・事業提携・投資動向
State Bank of India - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's State Bank of India Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), …
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Ltd：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務情報
Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation …