◆英語タイトル：Moberg Pharma AB (MOB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Moberg Pharma AB (Moberg Pharma), formerly Moberg Derma AB, is a pharmaceutical company. The company provides commercializes proprietary, acquired and licensed products. It provides treatment of skin diseases. Moberg Pharma treats fungal infection or psoriasis, discolored and fungus-damaged nails, Fast relief of pain and itch, Waterproof liquid bandage, minor skin irritations, diaper rash, skin irritation and rash and dry feet and cracked heels in one step. The company works in collaboration to develop Oral mucositis for the treatment of pain in the oral cavity. It offers licencing in and licencing out services. The company markets its products in Europe, South America, Africa, the Middle East and others. Moberg Pharma is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Moberg Pharma AB Key Recent Developments
Feb 12,2019: Moberg Pharma Year-end report 2018
Jan 08,2019: Moberg Pharma names Annica Magnusson as Senior Director Regulatory Affairs and Gunilla Wengstrom as Senior Director Sales & Marketing
Nov 08,2018: Moberg Pharma’s nomination committee appointed
Nov 06,2018: Moberg Pharma AB Interim report January – September 2018
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Moberg Pharma AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Moberg Pharma AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Moberg Pharma AB – Key Information
Moberg Pharma AB – Overview
Moberg Pharma AB – Key Employees
Moberg Pharma AB – Key Employee Biographies
Moberg Pharma AB – Key Operational Heads
Moberg Pharma AB – Major Products and Services
Moberg Pharma AB – History
Moberg Pharma AB – Company Statement
Moberg Pharma AB – Locations And Subsidiaries
Moberg Pharma AB – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Moberg Pharma AB – Business Description
Moberg Pharma AB – Corporate Strategy
Moberg Pharma AB – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Moberg Pharma AB – Strengths
Moberg Pharma AB – Weaknesses
Moberg Pharma AB – Opportunities
Moberg Pharma AB – Threats
Moberg Pharma AB – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Moberg Pharma AB – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Moberg Pharma AB, Key Information
Moberg Pharma AB, Key Ratios
Moberg Pharma AB, Share Data
Moberg Pharma AB, Major Products and Services
Moberg Pharma AB, History
Moberg Pharma AB, Key Employees
Moberg Pharma AB, Key Employee Biographies
Moberg Pharma AB, Key Operational Heads
Moberg Pharma AB, Other Locations
Moberg Pharma AB, Subsidiaries
Moberg Pharma AB, Key Manufacturing facilities
Moberg Pharma AB, Key Competitors
Moberg Pharma AB, SWOT Analysis
Moberg Pharma AB, Ratios based on current share price
Moberg Pharma AB, Annual Ratios
Moberg Pharma AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Moberg Pharma AB, Performance Chart
Moberg Pharma AB, Ratio Charts