◆英語タイトル：MKB Private Banking - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
MKB Private Banking – Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
MKB Private Banking – Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
MKB Private Banking (MKBPB) is a private banking service provider. The bank offer its private banking services to high-net-worth clients (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence), wealthy families and corporates. It offers investment products such as structured investments, investment funds, shares, bonds and government securities. Key services offered by the bank include traditional banking services, account management services, real estate planning, securities financing, and long term financing. It also offers services such as investment financing, investment consultancy, securities account management services, portfolio management solutions and life insurance and general insurance solutions. The minimum investment threshold for discretionary portfolio management services of the bank stands at HUF100 million, with average client AuM standing at HUF236 million per customer. The bank offers its private banking services in Hungary, Luxembourg, and Switzerland. MKBPB is headquartered in Budapest, Hungary.
- Detailed information on MKB Private Banking required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting MKB Private Banking in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of MKB Private Banking including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on MKB Private Banking’s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about MKB Private Banking, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to Buy
- Gain understanding of MKB Private Banking and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess MKB Private Banking as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better.
- Stay up to date on MKB Private Banking’s business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
MKB Private Banking: Company Overview
MKB Private Banking: Overview and Key Facts
MKB Private Banking: Overview
MKB Private Banking: Key Facts
MKB Private Banking: Key Employees
MKB Private Banking: Major Products and Services
MKB Private Banking: Company History
MKB Private Banking: Key Competitors
MKB Private Banking: Company Analysis
MKB Private Banking: Business Description
MKB Private Banking: SWOT Analysis
MKB Private Banking: SWOT Overview
MKB Private Banking: Strengths
MKB Private Banking: Weaknesses
MKB Private Banking: Opportunities
MKB Private Banking: Threats
List of Tables
Table 1: MKB Private Banking: Key Facts
Table 2: MKB Private Banking: Key Employees
Table 3: MKB Private Banking: Company History
Table 4: MKB Private Banking: Key Competitors