◆英語タイトル：MITIE Group plc (MTO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
MITIE Group plc (MTO) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Mitie Group plc (Mitie) is a provider of management services. It offers facilities, property, and energy management services for a broad range of private and public sector businesses. The company’s services portfolio includes strategic outsourcing, energy management, catering, cleaning, data center services, electrical inspection and testing, homecare services, insurance claims management and repairs, lighting, mechanical and electrical installation, pest control, security, waste management, water treatment, and winter services among others. Through its broad portfolio of offerings, Mitie caters both private and public sectors including government, finance and professional, leisure, manufacturing, transport and communication, education, utilities, social housing, healthcare, and property management, among others. The company offers its services in the UK, and other European markets. Mitie is headquartered in Bristol, the UK.
MITIE Group plc Key Recent Developments
Nov 13,2017: Mitie appoints former Virgin Active boss as its new finance director
Nov 09,2017: Mitie appoints Philippa Couttie as non-executive director
Sep 20,2017: Mitie to cut 480 jobs as it considers sale of property management business
May 09,2017: Mitie announces new board changes
May 09,2017: Derek Mapp to replace Roger Matthews as Mitie chairman
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
MITIE Group plc – Key Facts 5
MITIE Group plc – Key Employees 6
MITIE Group plc – Key Employee Biographies 7
MITIE Group plc – Major Products and Services 8
MITIE Group plc – History 9
MITIE Group plc – Company Statement 14
MITIE Group plc – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
MITIE Group plc – Business Description 17
MITIE Group plc – Corporate Strategy 18
MITIE Group plc – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
MITIE Group plc – Strengths 19
MITIE Group plc – Weaknesses 20
MITIE Group plc – Opportunities 21
MITIE Group plc – Threats 22
MITIE Group plc – Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 30
MITIE Group plc, Recent Deals Summary 31
Section 4 – Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List of Tables
MITIE Group plc, Key Facts 5
MITIE Group plc, Key Employees 6
MITIE Group plc, Key Employee Biographies 7
MITIE Group plc, Major Products and Services 8
MITIE Group plc, History 9
MITIE Group plc, Other Locations 15
MITIE Group plc, Subsidiaries 15
MITIE Group plc, Key Competitors 23
MITIE Group plc, Ratios based on current share price 24
MITIE Group plc, Annual Ratios 25
MITIE Group plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
MITIE Group plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
MITIE Group plc, Interim Ratios 29
MITIE Group plc, Recent Deals Summary 31
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35