◆英語タイトル：The Middleby Corp (MIDD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Consumer Packaged Goods
The Middleby Corp (MIDD) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
The Middleby Corp (Middleby) is a provider of foodservice equipment. The company, through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and markets its products. It manufactures and distributes foodservice equipment used in all types of commercial restaurants and institutional kitchens; food preparation, cooking, baking, chilling, and packaging equipment for food processing operations. It also offers premium kitchen equipment including ovens, refrigerators, ventilation, wine cellars, ice machines, and dishwashers primarily used in the residential market. Middleby distributes and markets its products through a network of independent dealers, distributors, consultants, sales representatives, and agents; directly to the customers. Middleby also provides services such as installation and repairs. The company has operations in the US, Canada, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America. Middleby is headquartered in Elgin, Illinois, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
The Middleby Corp – Key Facts
The Middleby Corp – Key Employees
The Middleby Corp – Key Employee Biographies
The Middleby Corp – Major Products and Services
The Middleby Corp – History
The Middleby Corp – Company Statement
The Middleby Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
The Middleby Corp – Business Description
Business Segment: Commercial Foodservice Equipment Group
Business Segment: Food Processing Equipment Group
Business Segment: The Residential Kitchen Equipment Group
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Europe and Middle East
Geographical Segment: Latin America
Geographical Segment: United States and Canada
The Middleby Corp – Corporate Strategy
The Middleby Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
The Middleby Corp – Strengths
The Middleby Corp – Weaknesses
The Middleby Corp – Opportunities
The Middleby Corp – Threats
The Middleby Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
The Middleby Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
The Middleby Corp, Key Facts
The Middleby Corp, Key Employees
The Middleby Corp, Key Employee Biographies
The Middleby Corp, Major Products and Services
The Middleby Corp, History
The Middleby Corp, Subsidiaries
The Middleby Corp, Key Competitors
The Middleby Corp, Ratios based on current share price
The Middleby Corp, Annual Ratios
The Middleby Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
The Middleby Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
The Middleby Corp, Interim Ratios
The Middleby Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios