◆英語タイトル：MicroStrategy Inc (MSTR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
MicroStrategy Inc (MSTR) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
MicroStrategy Inc (MicroStrategy) is a provider of enterprise analytics and mobility software and services. The company designs, develops, markets and sells enterprise-ready analytics, mobile and security software platforms through licensing arrangements and cloud-based subscriptions and related services. MicroStrategy serves clients in the areas of retail, travel and hospitality, CPG manufacturing, technology, healthcare, and public sector. The company markets products through sales force, integrators and consulting firms, resellers; value added resellers, original equipment manufacturers and technology partners. The company has business presence in the US, Canada, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Latin America, and the Asia-Pacific. MicroStrategy is headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia, US.
MicroStrategy Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 01,2018 MicroStrategy names Marge Breya as chief marketing officer
Jul 30,2018 MicroStrategy receives 2018 BRWeek awards
Jul 26,2018 MicroStrategy announces second quarter 2018 financial results
Jun 06,2018 MicroStrategy earns 2018 NetworkWorld Asia Information Management Award
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
MicroStrategy Inc – Key Facts
MicroStrategy Inc – Key Employees
MicroStrategy Inc – Key Employee Biographies
MicroStrategy Inc – Major Products and Services
MicroStrategy Inc – History
MicroStrategy Inc – Company Statement
MicroStrategy Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
MicroStrategy Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Other Services
Business Segment: Product Licenses and Subscription Services
Business Segment: Product Support
Geographical Segment: Domestic
Geographical Segment: EMEA
Geographical Segment: Other Regions
MicroStrategy Inc – Corporate Strategy
MicroStrategy Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
MicroStrategy Inc – Strengths
MicroStrategy Inc – Weaknesses
MicroStrategy Inc – Opportunities
MicroStrategy Inc – Threats
MicroStrategy Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 01, 2018: MicroStrategy names Marge Breya as chief marketing officer
Jul 30, 2018: MicroStrategy receives 2018 BRWeek awards
Jul 26, 2018: MicroStrategy announces second quarter 2018 financial results
Jun 06, 2018: MicroStrategy earns 2018 NetworkWorld Asia Information Management Award
Apr 26, 2018: MicroStrategy reports Q1 2018 financial results
Feb 28, 2018: MicroStrategy Recognized as the Sole Challenger in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms
Feb 21, 2018: MicroStrategy to Present at Upcoming Technology Conferences
Jan 25, 2018: MicroStrategy Announces Fourth Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
MicroStrategy Inc, Key Facts
MicroStrategy Inc, Key Employees
MicroStrategy Inc, Key Employee Biographies
MicroStrategy Inc, Major Products and Services
MicroStrategy Inc, History
MicroStrategy Inc, Other Locations
MicroStrategy Inc, Subsidiaries
MicroStrategy Inc, Key Competitors
MicroStrategy Inc, Ratios based on current share price
MicroStrategy Inc, Annual Ratios
MicroStrategy Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
MicroStrategy Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
MicroStrategy Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
MicroStrategy Inc, Ratio Charts