◆英語タイトル：Meritor, Inc. (MTOR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Meritor, Inc. (MTOR) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Meritor, Inc. (Meritor) is a supplier of integrated systems, modules and components to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the aftermarket for the commercial vehicle, transportation and industrial sectors. The company’s product portfolio includes truck axles, drivelines, suspension systems, braking and safety systems, tire inflation systems, transfer cases, automatic slack adjusters, suspension systems and modules brake shoes and friction materials; yokes and shafts; wheel-end hubs and drums; anti-lock braking system and stability control systems; shock absorbers and air springs; air systems and air dryers and compressors products. It also supplies integrated systems, modules and components to commercial trucks, light vehicles, off roaders, trailers, specialty OEMs and defense contractors. The company has operations in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and North America. Meritor is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, the US.
Meritor, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Dec 07,2017: Meritor Announces Investment in TransPower to Accelerate Electrical Vehicle Platforms
Nov 07,2017: Meritor names Rodger Boehm to its board of directors
Sep 26,2017: Meritor Announces Electric Solutions Platform for Commercial Vehicles
Mar 06,2017: Meritor names David C. Parry to its Board of Directors
Nov 16,2016: Meritor reports net income for Q4, provides annual guidance
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Meritor, Inc. – Key Facts 5
Meritor, Inc. – Key Employees 6
Meritor, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 7
Meritor, Inc. – Major Products and Services 8
Meritor, Inc. – History 9
Meritor, Inc. – Company Statement 14
Meritor, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Meritor, Inc. – Business Description 17
Meritor, Inc. – SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis – Overview 18
Meritor, Inc. – Strengths 18
Meritor, Inc. – Weaknesses 19
Meritor, Inc. – Opportunities 20
Meritor, Inc. – Threats 21
Meritor, Inc. – Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 30
Dec 07, 2017: Meritor Announces Investment in TransPower to Accelerate Electrical Vehicle Platforms 30
Sep 26, 2017: Meritor Announces Electric Solutions Platform for Commercial Vehicles 31
Nov 16, 2016: Meritor reports net income for Q4, provides annual guidance 32
Oct 03, 2016: Meritor receives Wabash National’s Platinum Supplier Award 33
Sep 14, 2016: Meritor appoints Dean Stratton Regional Director for Canada 34
Aug 15, 2016: Meritor appoints April Miller Boise senior vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary 35
Aug 03, 2016: Meritor reports third-quarter fiscal year 2016 results 36
Aug 03, 2016: Meritor reports third-quarter fiscal year 2016 results 38
May 04, 2016: Meritor reports second-quarter fiscal year 2016 results 40
Feb 04, 2016: Meritor reports first-quarter fiscal year 2016 results – improves adjusted EBITDA margin by 40 basis points year-over-year generates net income from continuing operations of $28 million 42
Section 5 – Appendix 43
Ratio Definitions 43
About GlobalData 47
Contact Us 47
List of Tables
Meritor, Inc., Key Facts 5
Meritor, Inc., Key Employees 6
Meritor, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Meritor, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Meritor, Inc., History 9
Meritor, Inc., Other Locations 15
Meritor, Inc., Subsidiaries 15
Meritor, Inc., Key Competitors 22
Meritor, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 23
Meritor, Inc., Annual Ratios 24
Meritor, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Meritor, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Meritor, Inc., Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 43
Capital Market Ratios 43
Equity Ratios 44
Profitability Ratios 44
Cost Ratios 45
Liquidity Ratios 45
Leverage Ratios 46
Efficiency Ratios 46