◆英語タイトル：McBride plc (MCB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
McBride plc (MCB) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
McBride plc (McBride) is a provider of private label personal care and household products. Its product portfolio includes personal care products, including baby care, bath care, deodorants, hair care, skin care, men’s ranges, and oral care; and household cleaning products, including dish-washing, textile washing, and air care. The company has manufacturing operations in the Europe and Southeast Asia. It commercializes products under Surcare, Ovenpride, Clean and Fresh, Limelite and gentelle. It sells its products to retailers across the UK, Western Continental Europe, and Central and Eastern Europe, and Asia. McBride is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
McBride plc – Key Facts 5
McBride plc – Key Employees 6
McBride plc – Key Employee Biographies 7
McBride plc – Major Products and Services 8
McBride plc – History 11
McBride plc – Company Statement 13
McBride plc – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
McBride plc – Business Description 17
McBride plc – SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis – Overview 18
McBride plc – Strengths 18
McBride plc – Weaknesses 19
McBride plc – Opportunities 20
McBride plc – Threats 21
McBride plc – Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 – Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List of Tables
McBride plc, Key Facts 5
McBride plc, Key Employees 6
McBride plc, Key Employee Biographies 7
McBride plc, Major Products and Services 8
McBride plc, History 11
McBride plc, Subsidiaries 15
McBride plc, Key Competitors 22
McBride plc, Ratios based on current share price 23
McBride plc, Annual Ratios 24
McBride plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
McBride plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
McBride plc, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33