◆英語タイトル：Mattel, Inc (MAT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Mattel, Inc (MAT) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Mattel, Inc. (Mattel) is a toy manufacturing company. It primarily designs, manufactures, distributes and sells a range of toys and family products. Its product portfolio includes fashion dolls and accessories, vehicles and play sets, games and puzzles. It markets these products under various brands including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Little People and Power Wheels, to mention a few. It primarily produces and sells these products through its owned facilities and through other third-party manufactures. It operates these facilities in Canada, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, and Thailand. Mattel merchandise and sell these products through discount and free-standing toy stores, chain stores, department stores, other retail outlets and wholesalers. In addition, it operates small retail outlets and distribution centers in the US. It also offers these products through various e-commerce portals. The company has presence in Americas, Europe and Asia pacific. Mattel is headquartered in EI Segundo, California, the US.
Mattel, Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 16,2018 Mattel names Steve Totzke as chief commercial officer
Aug 13,2018 Mattel elects Adriana Cisneros and Roger Lynch to board of directors
Jul 25,2018 Mattel reports second quarter 2018 financial results
Jul 18,2018 St. Baldrick’s foundation announces $19.1 million in grants to fund lifesaving childhood cancer research
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Mattel, Inc – Key Facts
Mattel, Inc – Key Employees
Mattel, Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Mattel, Inc – Major Products and Services
Mattel, Inc – History
Mattel, Inc – Company Statement
Mattel, Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Mattel, Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: American Girl
Business Segment: International
Business Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: International Region
Geographical Segment: North American Region
Mattel, Inc – Corporate Strategy
Mattel, Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Mattel, Inc – Strengths
Mattel, Inc – Weaknesses
Mattel, Inc – Opportunities
Mattel, Inc – Threats
Mattel, Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 16, 2018: Mattel names Steve Totzke as chief commercial officer
Aug 13, 2018: Mattel elects Adriana Cisneros and Roger Lynch to board of directors
Jul 25, 2018: Mattel reports second quarter 2018 financial results
Jul 18, 2018: St. Baldrick’s foundation announces $19.1 million in grants to fund lifesaving childhood cancer research
Apr 26, 2018: Mattel Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
Apr 20, 2018: Mattel appoints Ynon Kreiz as chief executive officer
Feb 09, 2018: Mattel names Ynon Kreiz as chairman
Feb 02, 2018: Mattel posts Q4 and full year 2017 financial results
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Mattel, Inc, Key Facts
Mattel, Inc, Key Employees
Mattel, Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Mattel, Inc, Major Products and Services
Mattel, Inc, History
Mattel, Inc, Subsidiaries
Mattel, Inc, Key Competitors
Mattel, Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Mattel, Inc, Annual Ratios
Mattel, Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Mattel, Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Mattel, Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Mattel, Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Mattel, Inc, Ratio Charts
- Beacon Biomedical Inc：医療機器：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Beacon Biomedical Inc (Beacon) is a medical diagnostic device company that offers point-of-care blood test systems. The company offers its product portfolio in the therapeutic areas of breast cancer, colorectal cancer and lung cancer. It holds two patented technologies such as signaling prot …
- Genisphere LLC：医療機器：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Genisphere LLC (Genisphere) is a nanotechnology company that provides DNA-based targeted drug delivery solutions. The company utilizes its proprietary 3DNA platform which enables the application in gene delivery, biologics, small molecules, and RNAi therapeutics. It develops pipeline product …
- DNO ASA (DNO)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Summary DNO ASA (DNO) is an oil and gas company that provides mineral properties exploration and development services. The company's services include selective and targeted drilling, fractured carbonate plays that are characteristic of the MENA region. It operates its oil and gas producing assets lo …
- Warner Media LLC.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
Warner Media LLC. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Warner Media LLC. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and c …
- OncoMed Pharmaceuticals Inc (OMED)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Summary OncoMed Pharmaceuticals Inc (OncoMed) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovery and development of novel immuno-oncology (IO) therapeutics for the treatment of cancers. Its pipeline product candidates include navicixizumab, rosmantuzumab, Gitrl-FC Trimer, and anti-TI …
- TrueBlue Inc (TBI)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Summary TrueBlue Inc (TrueBlue) is a talent solution company that provides filling individual positions on demand, staffing entire facilities and managing outsourced recruiting processes and staffing vendor programs. The company business division includes People Ready, Workforce Management and Peopl …
- CellSeed Inc (7776)：企業の製品パイプライン分析
Summary CellSeed Inc (CellSeed) is a developer of regenerative medicine. The company’s products include epithelial cell sheet for corneal regeneration, regenerated cardiac patch, epithelial cell sheet for esophageal regeneration, cell sheet for periodontal tissue regeneration and regenerated cartila …
- Frontline Ltd (FRO)：石油・ガス：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Frontline Ltd (Frontline) is a shipping company. It transports crude oil and its related refined petroleum products. The company owns and operates very large crude carriers (VLCCs), Suezmax tankers, and Aframax/LR2 tankers. Its vessels operate in the spot and time charter markets. Frontline’ …
- CROS NT srl-製薬・医療分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary CROS NT srl (CROS NT) is a contract research organization (CRO), which specializes in clinical data management, analysis, reporting and technologies. Its services include programming, analysis, medical writing, CROS academy training, methodology and clinical data management. Its outsourcing …
- Hanmi Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd (128940)：製薬・医療：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Hanmi Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd (Hanmi Pharma), a subsidiary of Hanmi Science Co Ltd is a developer of prescription drugs and over the counter drugs. The company’s prescription drugs include osteoporosis, antibiotics, antidiarrheal, liver supplements and antiemetics. It provides over the counte …
- Genesis Energy Ltd：発電所・企業SWOT分析
Genesis Energy Ltd - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2017 Update Summary The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees …
- CRELUX GmbH：製薬・医療：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Crelux GmbH (Crelux), a subsidiary of WuXi AppTec (Shanghai) Co Ltd, is a drug discovery company that discovers drug solutions for pharmacy, biotech and research organizations. The company offers customized and integrated services in areas of drug discovery, X-ray crystallography, protein su …
- AB Orlen Lietuva：企業の戦略的SWOT分析
AB Orlen Lietuva - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and servi …
- Celsius Therapeutics Inc：製薬・医療：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Celsius Therapeutics Inc (Celsius Therapeutics) is a biotechnology company that carries out single-cell genomic analysis to discover and develop precision medicines for autoimmune diseases and cancer. The company’s drug discovery is based on understanding specific cells that play a major rol …
- Carrefour SA：戦略・SWOT・企業財務分析
Carrefour SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Carrefour SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate a …
- Danone SA：戦略・SWOT・企業財務分析
Danone SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Danone SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions …
- Beadell Resources Ltd：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務情報
Beadell Resources Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Beadell Resources Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerin …
- Sun A. Kaken Co. Ltd.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務情報
Sun A. Kaken Co. Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Sun A. Kaken Co. Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerin …
- Masimo Corp (MASI)：医療機器：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Masimo Corp (Masimo) is a medical technology company that develops, manufactures and markets non-invasive patient monitoring technologies, medical devices and sensors to improve patient care. The company’s proprietary technologies include signal extraction technology (SET) that helps detect …
- Roquette Freres SA：企業の戦略的SWOT分析
Roquette Freres SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and ser …