◆英語タイトル：Mateon Therapeutics Inc (MATN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
Mateon Therapeutics Inc (Mateon), formerly OXiGENE Inc is a biopharmaceutical company developing investigational drugs for the treatment of orphan oncology indications. The company develops therapeutics to treat cancer and eye diseases; and anti-vascular drugs such as vascular disrupting agents. Mateon is developing a product for treatment of anaplastic thyroid cancer, medullary thyroid cancer, stage IV papillary thyroid cancer, ovarian cancer, stage IV follicular thyroid cancer, and others. Mateon offers development pipeline such as CA4P and Oxi4503. The company also conducts multiple clinical trials in oncology to discover small-molecule anticancer agents belong to benzosuberene class of compound. It operates through researchers in the University of Florida and the University of Arhus on anti-angiogenic and anti-metastatic agents. Oxigene is headquartered in South San Francisco, California, the US.
Mateon Therapeutics Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 22,2021: Mateon Therapeutics and Windlas Biotech launch India’s first combined lung therapy and AI telemedicine 360° solution to transform respiratory wellness
Feb 02,2021: Mateon announces completion of ARTI-19 and publication of positive interim data
Feb 01,2021: MATEON LAUNCHES ITS AI TELEMEDICINE PLATFORM FOR POST MARKETING SURVEY TO SUPPORT ITS DRUG PRODUCT FOR INDIA, PULMOHEAL™
Jan 25,2021: L2 : Operations Updates : MATEON LAUNCHING MOBILE APP, ARTIHEALTH™, FOR REMOTE RESPIRATORY HEALTH ASSESSMENT
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Mateon Therapeutics Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Mateon Therapeutics Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Mateon Therapeutics Inc – Key Information
Mateon Therapeutics Inc – Overview
Mateon Therapeutics Inc – Key Employees
Mateon Therapeutics Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Mateon Therapeutics Inc – Key Operational Heads
Mateon Therapeutics Inc – Major Products and Services
Mateon Therapeutics Inc – History
Mateon Therapeutics Inc – Company Statement
Mateon Therapeutics Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Mateon Therapeutics Inc
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Mateon Therapeutics Inc – Business Description
Mateon Therapeutics Inc – Corporate Strategy
Mateon Therapeutics Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Mateon Therapeutics Inc – Strengths
Mateon Therapeutics Inc – Weaknesses
Mateon Therapeutics Inc – Opportunities
Mateon Therapeutics Inc – Threats
Mateon Therapeutics Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Mateon Therapeutics Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Mateon Therapeutics Inc, Key Information
Mateon Therapeutics Inc, Key Ratios
Mateon Therapeutics Inc, Share Data
Mateon Therapeutics Inc, Major Products and Services
Mateon Therapeutics Inc, History
Mateon Therapeutics Inc, Key Employees
Mateon Therapeutics Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Mateon Therapeutics Inc, Key Operational Heads
Mateon Therapeutics Inc, Other Locations
Mateon Therapeutics Inc, Subsidiaries
Mateon Therapeutics Inc, Key Competitors
Mateon Therapeutics Inc, SWOT Analysis
Mateon Therapeutics Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Mateon Therapeutics Inc, Annual Ratios
Mateon Therapeutics Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Mateon Therapeutics Inc (MATN)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら