◆英語タイトル：Maroc Telecom SA (IAM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Maroc Telecom SA (IAM) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Maroc Telecom S.A. (Maroc Telecom) is one of the leading telecommunications solution provider in African region. It provides mobile, fixed telephone and internet services. The company offers a range of products and services to both its residential and business customers. It also offers various customized solutions. The company offers services in various African regions including Mauritania, Burkina Faso, Gabon, Mali, Ivory Cost, Benin, Togo, Niger and Central African Republic. It also carries out operations in France and Belgium through virtual operators for its product Mobisud, which facilitates the exchange of communication in the Community of North and South. The company operates as a subsidiary of Vivendi. Maroc Telecom is headquartered in Rabat, Morocco.
Maroc Telecom SA Key Recent Developments
Jul 24,2018: Maroc Telecom : H1 2018 Consolidated Results
Apr 23,2018: Maroc Telecom announces Q1 2018 results
Apr 23,2018: Maroc TelecomS.A.: Q1 2018 consolidated results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Maroc Telecom SA – Key Facts
Maroc Telecom SA – Key Employees
Maroc Telecom SA – Major Products and Services
Maroc Telecom SA – History
Maroc Telecom SA – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Maroc Telecom SA – Business Description
Geographical Segment: International
Geographical Segment: Morocco
Maroc Telecom SA – Corporate Strategy
Maroc Telecom SA – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Maroc Telecom SA – Strengths
Maroc Telecom SA – Weaknesses
Maroc Telecom SA – Opportunities
Maroc Telecom SA – Threats
Maroc Telecom SA – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jul 24, 2018: Maroc Telecom : H1 2018 Consolidated Results
Apr 23, 2018: Maroc Telecom announces Q1 2018 results
Apr 23, 2018: Maroc TelecomS.A.: Q1 2018 consolidated results
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Maroc Telecom SA, Key Facts
Maroc Telecom SA, Key Employees
Maroc Telecom SA, Major Products and Services
Maroc Telecom SA, History
Maroc Telecom SA, Subsidiaries
Maroc Telecom SA, Key Competitors
Maroc Telecom SA, Ratios based on current share price
Maroc Telecom SA, Annual Ratios
Maroc Telecom SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Maroc Telecom SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Maroc Telecom SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Maroc Telecom SA, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Maroc Telecom SA, Ratio Charts