◆英語タイトル：Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd (MTNL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd (MTNL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd (MTNL) is a telecommunications service provider. The company offers fixed telephone service, GSM and CDMA based mobile service, internet, broadband, integrated services digital network and leased line services. Its telecom technologies include assymmetrical digital subscriber line 2+ and very high speed digital subscriber line2 in broadband, internet protocol television on moving picture experts group 4 technology, voice over internet protocol and 3G mobile service. MTNL provides fixed-line telecommunication service in Delhi and Mumbai. The company provides mobile services in Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad and Gaziabad and Mumbai. It also has presence in Nepal and Mauritius. MTNL is headquartered in New Delhi, India.
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 02,2017: PK Purwar appointed as Chairman and Managing Director of MTNL
Jun 10,2016: MTNL chairman Narendra Yadav steps down
Jun 09,2016: MTNL appoints PK Purwar as Chairman & Managing Director
Jan 07,2016: Shashi Ranjan Kumar appointed as government nominee director on MTNL board
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd – Key Facts 5
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd – Key Employees 6
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd – Major Products and Services 7
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd – History 8
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd – Company Statement 9
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Joint Venture 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd – Business Description 11
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd – SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis – Overview 12
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd – Strengths 12
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd – Weaknesses 13
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd – Opportunities 14
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd – Threats 15
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd – Key Competitors 16
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 17
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 17
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 18
Performance Chart 21
Financial Performance 21
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 22
Section 4 – Appendix 23
Ratio Definitions 23
About GlobalData 27
Contact Us 27
List of Tables
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd, Key Facts 5
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd, Key Employees 6
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd, Major Products and Services 7
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd, History 8
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd, Subsidiaries 10
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd, Joint Venture 10
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd, Key Competitors 16
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 17
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd, Annual Ratios 18
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 19
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 20
Currency Codes 23
Capital Market Ratios 23
Equity Ratios 24
Profitability Ratios 24
Cost Ratios 25
Liquidity Ratios 25
Leverage Ratios 26
Efficiency Ratios 26