◆英語タイトル：Macro Enterprises Inc (MCR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Oil and Gas
Macro Enterprises Inc (Macro Enterprises) is an oil and gas company that offers pipeline and facility construction and maintenance services. The company provides gathering, processing, transmission, storage and distribution of pipeline systems. It offers fabrication and installation of piping and structural steel, coating, testing and commissioning, and installation of compression, pumping and process equipment. Macro Enterprises also provides construction, upgrades, repair and maintenance for pipeline systems. The company maintains various facilities for fabrication, equipment maintenance, trucking, equipment storage and warehouse storage. It caters its services in northeastern British Columbia and northwestern Alberta, Canada. Macro Enterprises is headquartered in Fort St. John, British Columbia, Canada.
Macro Enterprises Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 08,2021: Macro Enterprises Announces 2020 Fourth Quarter and Year End Results
Dec 16,2020: Macro provides project agreement update
Nov 27,2020: Macro Enterprises Inc. Announces 2020 Third Quarter Results
Sep 04,2020: Macro provides corporate update on coastal gaslink project
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Macro Enterprises Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Macro Enterprises Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Macro Enterprises Inc – Key Information
Macro Enterprises Inc – Overview
Macro Enterprises Inc – Key Employees
Macro Enterprises Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Macro Enterprises Inc – Key Operational Heads
Macro Enterprises Inc – Major Products and Services
Macro Enterprises Inc – History
Macro Enterprises Inc – Company Statement
Macro Enterprises Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Macro Enterprises Inc – Business Description
Macro Enterprises Inc – Corporate Strategy
Macro Enterprises Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Macro Enterprises Inc – Strengths
Macro Enterprises Inc – Weaknesses
Macro Enterprises Inc – Opportunities
Macro Enterprises Inc – Threats
Macro Enterprises Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Macro Enterprises Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Macro Enterprises Inc, Key Information
Macro Enterprises Inc, Key Ratios
Macro Enterprises Inc, Share Data
Macro Enterprises Inc, Major Products and Services
Macro Enterprises Inc, History
Macro Enterprises Inc, Key Employees
Macro Enterprises Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Macro Enterprises Inc, Key Operational Heads
Macro Enterprises Inc, Other Locations
Macro Enterprises Inc, Subsidiaries
Macro Enterprises Inc, Key Competitors
Macro Enterprises Inc, SWOT Analysis
Macro Enterprises Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Macro Enterprises Inc, Annual Ratios
Macro Enterprises Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Macro Enterprises Inc (MCR)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら