◆英語タイトル：Lycamobile UK Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Lycamobile UK Limited – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Lycamobile UK Limited (Lycamobile), a subsidiary of Hastings Trading e Servicos Lda, is an operator of mobile virtual network. The company provides international prepaid mobile services to customers across the world. The company offers low cost international calling services to mobile users. It offers international and national calling, prepaid cash card, consumer, corporate and specialist travel services, PayTV services, and helps its customers to transfer their money to other countries. The company has operations in Australia, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Norway, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, the US, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Macedonia, Austria, and Romania. It operates as a division of Lycatel. Lycamobile is headquartered in London, the UK.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
Lycamobile UK Limited – Key Facts
Lycamobile UK Limited – Key Employees
Lycamobile UK Limited – Key Employee Biographies
Lycamobile UK Limited – Major Products and Services
Lycamobile UK Limited – History
Lycamobile UK Limited – Company Statement
Lycamobile UK Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Lycamobile UK Limited – Business Description
Lycamobile UK Limited – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Lycamobile UK Limited – Strengths
Lycamobile UK Limited – Weaknesses
Lycamobile UK Limited – Opportunities
Lycamobile UK Limited – Threats
Lycamobile UK Limited – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Lycamobile UK Limited, Key Facts
Lycamobile UK Limited, Key Employees
Lycamobile UK Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Lycamobile UK Limited, Major Products and Services
Lycamobile UK Limited, History
Lycamobile UK Limited, Subsidiaries
Lycamobile UK Limited, Key Competitors