◆英語タイトル：Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Construction & Real Estate
Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LP) is a manufacturer of building materials. It delivers commodity and specialty building products to retail, wholesale, home building and distributors. The company’s portfolio of products includes framing, siding, panels and other applications such as furniture panels and outdoor building products. Its products are used for new home construction, repair and remodeling, and outdoor structures. It also offers laminated strand lumber, laminated veneer lumber, oriented strand board (OSB) sheeting and stucco system. The company manufactures and distributes I-joists, laminated veneer lumber (LVL), and laminated strand lumber (LSL) and other related products. It has operations in the US, Canada, Brazil and Chile. LP is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Louisiana-Pacific Corp – Key Facts
Louisiana-Pacific Corp – Key Employees
Louisiana-Pacific Corp – Key Employee Biographies
Louisiana-Pacific Corp – Major Products and Services
Louisiana-Pacific Corp – History
Louisiana-Pacific Corp – Company Statement
Louisiana-Pacific Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Louisiana-Pacific Corp – Business Description
Business Segment: EWP
Business Segment: OSB
Business Segment: Other
Business Segment: Siding
Business Segment: South America
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: South America
Geographical Segment: U.S.
Louisiana-Pacific Corp – Corporate Strategy
Louisiana-Pacific Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Louisiana-Pacific Corp – Strengths
Louisiana-Pacific Corp – Weaknesses
Louisiana-Pacific Corp – Opportunities
Louisiana-Pacific Corp – Threats
Louisiana-Pacific Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Louisiana-Pacific Corp, Key Facts
Louisiana-Pacific Corp, Key Employees
Louisiana-Pacific Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Louisiana-Pacific Corp, Major Products and Services
Louisiana-Pacific Corp, History
Louisiana-Pacific Corp, Subsidiaries
Louisiana-Pacific Corp, Key Competitors
Louisiana-Pacific Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Louisiana-Pacific Corp, Annual Ratios
Louisiana-Pacific Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Louisiana-Pacific Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Louisiana-Pacific Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios