◆英語タイトル：LifeVantage Corp (LFVN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
LifeVantage Corp (LifeVantage) is a science-based nutraceutical company that manufactures and markets dietary supplements. The company offers products such as protandim, axio, physiq, truescience and canine health, among others. Its beauty products include cleansers, hand creams, micro lift, beauty system, eye serum and lotions. LifeVantage’sprotandim is a supplement used to reduce oxidative stress. The company’s axio is a brain performance product that offers long-lasting energy without the crash from sugary beverages and snacks. It also publishes its scientific studies. The company sells its products through a network of distributors in the US and abroad. LifeVantage is headquartered in Sandy, Utah, the US.
LifeVantage Corp Key Recent Developments
Feb 02,2021: LifeVantage Announces Financial Results for the Second Quarter of Fiscal 2021
Feb 02,2021: LifeVantage Announces Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
Jan 19,2021: LifeVantage to Announce Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Results on February 2, 2021
Nov 03,2020: LifeVantage Announces Financial Results for the First Quarter of Fiscal 2021
This comprehensive SWOT profile of LifeVantage Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of LifeVantage Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
LifeVantage Corp – Key Information
LifeVantage Corp – Overview
LifeVantage Corp – Key Employees
LifeVantage Corp – Key Employee Biographies
LifeVantage Corp – Key Operational Heads
LifeVantage Corp – Major Products and Services
LifeVantage Corp – History
LifeVantage Corp – Company Statement
LifeVantage Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
LifeVantage Corp – Business Description
LifeVantage Corp – Corporate Strategy
LifeVantage Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
LifeVantage Corp – Strengths
LifeVantage Corp – Weaknesses
LifeVantage Corp – Opportunities
LifeVantage Corp – Threats
LifeVantage Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
LifeVantage Corp – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
LifeVantage Corp, Key Information
LifeVantage Corp, Key Ratios
LifeVantage Corp, Share Data
LifeVantage Corp, Major Products and Services
LifeVantage Corp, History
LifeVantage Corp, Key Employees
LifeVantage Corp, Key Employee Biographies
LifeVantage Corp, Key Operational Heads
LifeVantage Corp, Other Locations
LifeVantage Corp, Subsidiaries
LifeVantage Corp, Key Competitors
LifeVantage Corp, SWOT Analysis
LifeVantage Corp, Ratios based on current share price
LifeVantage Corp, Annual Ratios
LifeVantage Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[LifeVantage Corp (LFVN)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら