◆英語タイトル：Lendlease Corporation Limited (LLC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Lendlease Corporation Limited (LLC) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Lendlease Corporation Limited (Lendlease) is a real estate service company. It designs, develops, and constructs; and owns, operates, and manages property and infrastructure assets. It offers asset and property management, building, construction, consultancy, development management, engineering, infrastructure development, investment management, and project management services. Lendlease also provides financial services and co-invests in various projects. The company undertakes residential, commercial office, government, healthcare, hotels and resorts, infrastructure, pharmaceutical, retail, retirement senior living, technology and data centers, telecommunications, transport, and urban regeneration projects in Australia, the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Lendlease is headquartered in Barangaroo, New South Wales, Australia.
Lendlease Corporation Limited Key Recent Developments
Sep 05,2017: Lendlease recommended as preferred bidder for High Road West
Aug 14,2017: Lendlease appoints managing director, Singapore and CIO, Asia
Aug 14,2017: Former K-Reit chief Ng Hsueh Ling appointed MD, CIO at Lendlease
Jul 19,2017: Lendlease appoints new business development leadership in Boston construction business
Mar 31,2017: Carnegie partners with Samsung, Lendlease for energy storage solutions in Australia
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Lendlease Corporation Limited – Key Facts 5
Lendlease Corporation Limited – Key Employees 6
Lendlease Corporation Limited – Key Employee Biographies 7
Lendlease Corporation Limited – Major Products and Services 8
Lendlease Corporation Limited – History 9
Lendlease Corporation Limited – Company Statement 14
Lendlease Corporation Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 – Company Analysis 19
Company Overview 19
Lendlease Corporation Limited – Business Description 19
Lendlease Corporation Limited – Corporate Strategy 20
Lendlease Corporation Limited – SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis – Overview 21
Lendlease Corporation Limited – Strengths 21
Lendlease Corporation Limited – Weaknesses 22
Lendlease Corporation Limited – Opportunities 23
Lendlease Corporation Limited – Threats 25
Lendlease Corporation Limited – Key Competitors 26
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 33
Lendlease Corporation Limited, Recent Deals Summary 34
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 35
Sep 05, 2017: Lendlease recommended as preferred bidder for High Road West 35
Sep 05, 2017: Lendlease recommended as preferred bidder for High Road West 36
Sep 05, 2017: Lendlease recommended as preferred bidder for High Road West 37
Jul 19, 2017: Lendlease appoints new business development leadership in Boston construction business 38
Mar 31, 2017: Carnegie partners with Samsung, Lendlease for energy storage solutions in Australia 39
Mar 01, 2017: Alkimos beach’s ground-breaking energy trial 40
Dec 16, 2016: Lendlease to Develop Solar Farm for East Kentucky Power Cooperative 42
Nov 14, 2016: Lendlease announces new leadership in its Chicago Construction Business 43
Feb 10, 2016: Lendlease Americas announces new structure and leadership for its Construction division 44
Section 5 – Appendix 45
Ratio Definitions 45
About GlobalData 49
Contact Us 49
List of Tables
Lendlease Corporation Limited, Key Facts 5
Lendlease Corporation Limited, Key Employees 6
Lendlease Corporation Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
Lendlease Corporation Limited, Major Products and Services 8
Lendlease Corporation Limited, History 9
Lendlease Corporation Limited, Other Locations 16
Lendlease Corporation Limited, Subsidiaries 17
Lendlease Corporation Limited, Key Competitors 26
Lendlease Corporation Limited, Ratios based on current share price 27
Lendlease Corporation Limited, Annual Ratios 28
Lendlease Corporation Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Lendlease Corporation Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Lendlease Corporation Limited, Interim Ratios 32
Lendlease Corporation Limited, Recent Deals Summary 34
Currency Codes 45
Capital Market Ratios 45
Equity Ratios 46
Profitability Ratios 46
Cost Ratios 47
Liquidity Ratios 47
Leverage Ratios 48
Efficiency Ratios 48