◆英語タイトル：Lekoil Ltd (LEK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Oil and Gas
Lekoil Ltd (Lekoil) is an oil and gas exploration and production company with interests in Nigeria and Namibia. The company owns oil and gas exploration and production properties such as Otakikpo marginal field, Nigeria Dahomey Basin OPL310 and Nigeria Dahomey Basin OPL 325 in Nigeria, and Blocks 2514A and 2514B in Namibia. Lekoil portfolio includes Dahomey basin exploration and West Africa Niger. The company’s otakikpo marginal field is located in coastal swamp location in OML 11, adjacent to shoreline in the southeastern part of the Niger Delta. Lekoil’s business operations include converting small to mid-sized marginal opportunities to production, acquiring and maturing appraisal opportunities, and acquiring mid-large sized non-operated divestment opportunities. The company has operations in Nigeria, Namibia, and the US. Lekoil is headquartered in Victoria Island, Nigeria.
Lekoil Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 26,2021: Lekoil announces trading and operational update
Jan 11,2021: Lekoil announces appointment of Chairman
Jan 08,2021: Lekoil announces result of EGM
Oct 30,2020: Lekoil announces interim results 2020
Sep 25,2020: Lekoil announces board changes
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Lekoil Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Lekoil Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Lekoil Ltd – Key Information
Lekoil Ltd – Overview
Lekoil Ltd – Key Employees
Lekoil Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Lekoil Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Lekoil Ltd – Major Products and Services
Lekoil Ltd – History
Lekoil Ltd – Company Statement
Lekoil Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Lekoil Ltd – Business Description
Lekoil Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Lekoil Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Lekoil Ltd – Strengths
Lekoil Ltd – Weaknesses
Lekoil Ltd – Opportunities
Lekoil Ltd – Threats
Lekoil Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Lekoil Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Lekoil Ltd, Key Information
Lekoil Ltd, Key Ratios
Lekoil Ltd, Share Data
Lekoil Ltd, Major Products and Services
Lekoil Ltd, History
Lekoil Ltd, Key Employees
Lekoil Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Lekoil Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Lekoil Ltd, Other Locations
Lekoil Ltd, Subsidiaries
Lekoil Ltd, Key Competitors
Lekoil Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Lekoil Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Lekoil Ltd, Annual Ratios
Lekoil Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios